“Will be back!”
Review of Chapala

Chapala
Ranked #18 of 221 Restaurants in Nampa
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

We were actually headed somewhere else when we saw this place and decided to stop here instead. We were seated right away. We ordered some margaritas and they were great. Food was awesome. I got the fajita quesadilla and my friend got the mexicana burrito. We both really enjoyed it. The staff was so nice. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

When we first moved to Nampa our tastes were very “Colorado”. In CO, They tend to put three temperatures of green chili sauce on many entrees. This was the first Idaho Mexican restaurant we tried. It was a disappointment three years ago because of the lack of green chili sauce.

However, now that our tastes had to change, we discovered that we really enjoy this restaurant. Of course, we ❤️ the restaurant in Kuna. But, we needed some variety.

The service was perfect. Each team member really looks out for their clients. We were welcomed and seated quickly. Drink service was immediate. There was a large party celebrating the graduation of two HS Seniors. From our perspective, they were also treated very well. The service is very upbeat.

My wife had a taco and enchilada. I had chicken mole. Both were prepared wonderfully and were good tasting. I think they must put en entire onion in the mole sauce. I just give them to my wife. We enjoyed the salsa.

The only mistake was when (what I hope was my glass) came back with cherry coke instead of Diet Coke (ick!)

We will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

This is absolutely the best Mexican restaurant around, our number one choice when we go out to eat. The service is awesome, the food is outstanding. Always a great experience.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

We have been here twice in the last month for lunch. They have very reasonable lunches, a full meal for $7.25. We have only tried the enchiladas, but all four of us really enjoyed them. Their rice is also very good and the chips and beans are so yummy! The staff is friendly and meals arrive pretty quickly, nice and hot.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Just left chapalas. Never had a bad meal there. Always good, authentic in the service is excellent. Should you have a minor issue, they corrected immediately. Their menu as a wide selection.

Been to Chapala? Share your experiences!