“Don’t Use the Women’s Room”

Red Robin Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 221 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 7, 2018

Went here to celebrate the birthdays of my daughter-in-law and one of my daughters. There we 7 of us (all women) plus 2 babies. The service was good but on the slow side and the food was ok. My daughters picked this place because it used to be a favorite family place to eat and celebrate an occasion. Seems like it’s become more adult oriented and “drinks from the bar” themed. That being said, their drinks are nothing really special! But my purpose in this review is to tell you that the ladies’ room was atrocious! I have been to hole in the wall dive bars with better bathrooms than this! Three stalls of which the handicap was out of order, the other 2 didn’t lock (I walked in on someone) and they looked like they were about to collapse. It was dark but not so much that you couldn’t see how dirty and dated it was and ridiculously crowded because there was no place for people to wait for a stall without blocking the sinks. I am offended that for how busy this place has always been since it opened here and the prices of their menu they don’t appreciate their customers enough to do something about their restrooms and btw, the parking which has always sucked!

1  Thank Gotta G

Reviewed March 7, 2018

I frequently go to Red Robin to meet my Aunt for lunch. She tells that's our favorite place to eat lunch. We both enjoy sharing the fried Zucchini and Mushroom appetizer. The we feast on their Shrimp and Cod Baskets with never ending fries. We do have a Cheese Burger ever now and then, but we always return to the Shrimp and Cod Baskets.

The service is always "Top Notch." Staff is friendly and eager to please and occomidate our every request.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

We have been eating here for years and the last time I reviewed was back in 2014. The food is better than ever. We like to eat in the bar because Sara is the best server. We have been eating the Tavern burgers and they are great. My wife always gets the Tortilla soup and I get the clam chowder. The fry's are also great and they will bring you more if you run out. I have also tried they onion rings and they are also great.

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

My 2 daughters and I had a girls night out, we arrived at 715 pm and they were closing at 9pm due to holidays. We ordered appetizers, got off to a rocky start, as the plates they brought out were dirty, as in fry sauce still on one of them,and what looked like guacamole on another one. Got clean plates finally, only to get dirty silverware. Ordered rootbeer floats, they were good. All had burgers and endless frys. I ate less then 1/2 my burger after searching for the tomatoes and pickles under the mound of shredded lettuce and not finding much but 1 tomato, no pickles and a small piece of onion. By now, we were all frustrated and tired of asking for things. the frys had their seasoning on them and all it really was is a mouthful of salt. We came to the assumption that the staff were wanting to go home, so we paid the 55.00 bill took our uneaten meals home to the kids. I have heard good reviews, but like I said,maybe staff were wanting to go home and it was just a bad night for the cook, there was a total of 8 customers in there.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Selection of burgers is large and endless (hot) fries are available. Red Robin is pretty dependable for their food.