“Great dinner and service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 221 Restaurants in Nampa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We froze in the front waiting area and when told, the desk didn't really respond. Some customers went outside to wait due to the icy air. This is why I rated a four instead of a five. Once, we were escorted to our cosy booth we warmed up to a comfortable temperature, great service and the best steak I've had in years. I ordered the beef kabob with baked potato. I like my steak well done. Many restaurants penalize those who order well done by giving them the worse cuts, but my steak was top quality and well done the way I ordered it. We had a great ladies night out. The staff was attentive, friendly and competent, but didn't interfere with our fun time.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Everything we have had here is good and the service is always good. Can be a little noisy and is always busy. You need to learn when to time it so you don't have to wait.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Went there tonight for our 37th wedding anniversary. My wife had BBQ chicken and I had an 11 oz Sirloin. Both were great!. Salads were good. My baked potato and her vegetables were marginal. Our server was almost too gung ho! She barely set the food down and was back so ask how it was. I guess I would rather have an aggressive server than a passive one. They had the music way too loud for their dance segment. We could not even converse with each other. Rolls and honey butter are terrific and peanuts are always good.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Had a great dinner here. Drinks and dinner for four plus tips for 100$. Filet was perfect and the side kicker of shrimp excellent. The same with the beef tios and top sirloin. No matter where we go, the food and service are great. Wish we had one in Orange, CA!! Have eaten in the Boston, Shreveport, and Tucson locations.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Everything was delicious and they gave my Son a bowl of ice cream and Bday toppings and sang Happy Birthday to him and everyone in place joined in the somg and the staff was awesome before during and after our meals.
I would recommend this place to everyone.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!