“Loved it!”
Review of Brick 29

Brick 29
Ranked #1 of 217 Restaurants in Nampa
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I've been hearing about this place since I moved to the area and finally decided to try it.

The wait wasn't long for a table. We were seated and told the specials. Our drinks and appetizer came quickly. We loved the open kitchen; fun to watch. I ordered a special and a friend ordered from the menu. Neither of us were disappointed. The food was beautiful and delicious. Our waiter was great. It's a nice place but the atmosphere is still laid back. Drinks, appetizer, entrees, and dessert cost is $100. Well worth it. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Kris10AP

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

You will not find a better tomatoe bisque soup! The seasonal pumpkin bisque is even better! Great atmosphere!

1  Thank pagenbroadidaho
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

What a find! This place has it all!! Plenty of choices on the menu, the food was delicious and the service was outrageously good!! Great views too! A hidden gem in Nampa!

1  Thank Tre S
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

As far as I'm concerned this is the best food in Idaho! Everything I've ever eaten here had exceteeded my standards! I love the Monday night special. They sometimes have live music which really adds something special to the night.

1  Thank Kristina W
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Had a great lunch overlooking Nampa and the surrounding snow capes mountains. Food was great, thank you Dustin! Will be back soon!!!

1  Thank Michael K
Keela B, Owner at Brick 29, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Awesome. Thanks for the 5 star review, Michael!

Been to Brick 29? Share your experiences!