“Affordable Night”
Review of Super 8 Nampa

Super 8 Nampa
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Was trying to find an affordable motel as we were driving through Boise Idaho. Definitely worth the extra 15 minutes to go on to Nampa for the evening. The desk clerk was very enjoyable to work with!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Super 8 Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

We're delighted that we could provide you with a clean, affordable, and welcoming place to lay your head for the night. It was our pleasure! Should your travels bring you back through the area, head our way for another great stay at the Super 8 Nampa!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

IF YOU'VE STAYED HERE CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!

If you're staying in the Boise Valley, don't go with these thieves. They charged me $250 for a smoking fee. I've never smoked a day in my life. I called to ask why my incidentals didn't get put back on my and she said it was a smoking fee, I said "I didn't get a smoking room, and I don't smoke, I'm going to need that refunded."

She became completely rude and uncooperative. I said "we all make mistakes, but I'm going to need that refunded." I was called a liar, and told that 3 people "smell the room, and if they agree, they will charge you $250". WTF? If any of these 3 employees smoke, that completely invalidates your process! 3 wrongs don't make it right.

I was there for a total of 7 hours. I checked in at 11pm and was on the road at 6am. I was in town to run a 5mi Spartan Race! I didn't take up smoking in the 7hrs I had been there.

$250 gone because she either charged the wrong room, made a completely inaccurate accusation, or has a history of stiffing people (according to reviews, this is par).

I know I wasn't staying at the Riverside DT, but srsly!? From now on, I'm staying at the Motel 6 with Tom Bodet, at least they'll leave the light on for ya.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kit C
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Super 8 Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Kit,
Thank you for coming to us with your concerns. We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding the charges you received and offer a heartfelt apology that this was not resolved in a more professional and courteous manner at the time. It was never our intention to falsely accuse a guest of any wrongdoing and we regret having given you that impression. We plan on discussing your comments with the attendant you spoke to in order to improve upon this. If this issue has not been resolved, please contact us. It saddens us to know that this has discouraged you from recommending us. We hope that you enjoyed running in the Spartan Race and that the rest of your travels were otherwise pleasant. We appreciate your feedback and would love a chance to make it up to you.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

1  Thank corinnejsm
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Super 8 Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Super 8 Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Friendly and helpful staff. Clean room. Limited continental breakfast. Would stay there again if traveling through the area.

Dear Heather,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay at Super 8 Nampa! We appreciate the opinions of our valued guests. It means a lot to us that you found our staff helpful and friendly and the accommodations clean and pleasant. We are disappointed that our continental breakfast did not meet your expectations. Thanks so much for your review and we hope you come again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Super 8 Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My wife accidentally booked this room and attempted to cxl ten minutes later. Was told by the Front Desk that, since it was for the same evening, there was nothing they could do to cxl the reservation. Despite being booked ten minutes ago. Fantastic customer service.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Rob,
We are very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with booking that led to an unwanted reservation. Throughout the booking process, our cancellation policy can be viewed, which indicates that we do charge one night's stay for any cancellations done within 24 hours of the reservation date. We apologize for the mistake and wish we could have assisted you further. Please consider us for a stay in Nampa when you return to the area.