All reviewstruck stopcontinental breakfastneeded a place to stayone night staythree nightswould stay againbed was comfortableboise arearoad tripfreewayidahofuelpetlaptop
Reviewed July 25, 2017

IF YOU'VE STAYED HERE CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!

If you're staying in the Boise Valley, don't go with these thieves. They charged me $250 for a smoking fee. I've never smoked a day in my life. I called to ask why my incidentals didn't get put back on my and she said it was a smoking fee, I said "I didn't get a smoking room, and I don't smoke, I'm going to need that refunded."

She became completely rude and uncooperative. I said "we all make mistakes, but I'm going to need that refunded." I was called a liar, and told that 3 people "smell the room, and if they agree, they will charge you $250". WTF? If any of these 3 employees smoke, that completely invalidates your process! 3 wrongs don't make it right.

I was there for a total of 7 hours. I checked in at 11pm and was on the road at 6am. I was in town to run a 5mi Spartan Race! I didn't take up smoking in the 7hrs I had been there.

$250 gone because she either charged the wrong room, made a completely inaccurate accusation, or has a history of stiffing people (according to reviews, this is par).

I know I wasn't staying at the Riverside DT, but srsly!? From now on, I'm staying at the Motel 6 with Tom Bodet, at least they'll leave the light on for ya.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kit C
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Dear Kit,
Thank you for coming to us with your concerns. We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding the charges you received and offer a heartfelt apology that this was not resolved in a more professional and courteous manner at the time. It was never our intention to falsely accuse a guest of any wrongdoing and we regret having given you that impression. We plan on discussing your comments with the attendant you spoke to in order to improve upon this. If this issue has not been resolved, please contact us. It saddens us to know that this has discouraged you from recommending us. We hope that you enjoyed running in the Spartan Race and that the rest of your travels were otherwise pleasant. We appreciate your feedback and would love a chance to make it up to you.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Reviewed July 23, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Friendly and helpful staff. Clean room. Limited continental breakfast. Would stay there again if traveling through the area.

Dear Heather,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay at Super 8 Nampa! We appreciate the opinions of our valued guests. It means a lot to us that you found our staff helpful and friendly and the accommodations clean and pleasant. We are disappointed that our continental breakfast did not meet your expectations. Thanks so much for your review and we hope you come again soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017