“Good burgers and shakes”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roger's Ice Cream & Burgers
Ranked #17 of 96 Restaurants in Post Falls
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Gave this place a try after spending the day at the lake. Burgers are tasty, and fries are good. The milkshakes are a hit with all, they even do malts. Pretty good place, the family liked it.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We love Roger's! Since moving to the area over 20 years ago, there are 2 things I really miss... California beaches and In n Out Burger. Roger's is the closet we've found. Their food and service is great! Thank you Roger's for giving me a huge piece of my childhood.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Wife got shakes for me and my 2 kids (ages 6 and 2 1/2) and enjoyed the chocolate and vanilla and strawberry and huckleberry.) Fries were very limp and do not travel well at all. Were staying three streets down from Rogers. Takes a bit to make and get your shakes. All kids running the place, but were very friendly.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We visited Rogers this last week, and found that the fries are great; but the burgers, both beef burgers and turkey burgers are very thin

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We thought this was really good! We went on a Saturday afternoon and had to stand behind a party of 8 who took AT LEAST 15 minutes to order. But once we finally got to order ourselves, I was actually surprised how fast our order was ready. And it was delicious! The burgers was yummy and not too huge. The fries were awesome!! We thought the price was reasonable too. I'm excited to go back!