“Absolutely Amazing”

Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Couldn't find an internet site for the restaurant, but if you google, you will find fantastic reviews.
Reviewed August 11, 2017

This is an all French menu with a beautiful atmosphere and views. When looking at the menu, I was undecided and not sure if I would even like anything. Wow, was I mistaking. I had the gnocci and shrimp, the gnocci was so tender it melted in my mouth and his sauce was delightful. I also had the shrimp avocado and Mozzarella salad, amazing! Although I would recommend the full salad and not as your meal since the large is very small. My daughter had the chicken and truffles and is raving about it. My husband had the Joues de porc ravigote (Braised Pork Cheeks) I have never seen him eat like that before, he was savoring every bite. The food was sinful and delicious, what a treat. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you want something you will never forget. The one bad thing is the bartender works in slow motion, not to anxious to take care of the people at the bar. But what lacks there the chef makes up for in his food, he is very passionate about his cooking, you can just tell. As I said AMAZING!

1  Thank Dreemdoll

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Attended a birthday celebration and everyone in the group raved about the food. The meal was excellent and the service outstanding.

1  Thank Jack & Barb... J
Reviewed August 8, 2017

We dined here for a Birthday Dinner with our best friends; we try to get there at least once a year for special occasions. We're Seniors on limited incomes, but now & then a splurge is necessary! I'd put Fleur de Sel next to any swanky Big City French restaurant!

1  Thank Jonathan D
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

I've been trying to make it to Fleur de Sel for years and decided because it was my wife and my wedding anniversary, a special dinner was in order. We are arrived and were greeted by very friendly staff and were seated immediately.

The food was phenomenal. I'm an extremely picky eater with very high standards. My wife and I started with two appetizers. She chose the foie gras plate. It was light as air and incredibly delicious. I tried another starter called Tuna on a brick. It was quite different than I expected but very delicious also. For our entrees my wife had the lamb chops which looked incredible I had the chicken with mushrooms and truffles which was out of this world. At the end of the meal they did a very classy Thing by giving us a complimentary dessert with happy anniversary printed on the plate in chocolate a very classy touch to a extremely enjoyable evening. We will return

3  Thank wsanfrandan
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We came for our anniversary and were not disappointed. Like others have said, the chicken and truffles was amazing. More specifically, the mushroom duxelles ravioli and the truffle sauce was amazing. Also, get the salad with the fried goat cheese! Definitely trying that at home. And their service was top notch all around. We had a table at the window which had a great view at night since the location is set up high in a golf course. We have already recommended this place to others and will come again next time we are in post falls!

2  Thank Heather B