“Very Special Food and Service!! Dallas needs a restaurant this Great!!”
Review of Fleur de Sel

Fleur de Sel
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Couldn't find an internet site for the restaurant, but if you google, you will find fantastic reviews.
Reviewed 28 August 2017

My wife had read many reviews of this Great Restaurant, and those reviews were Accurate!! This was a Special Meal and Bottle of Wine at a very reasonable price. Owners are a husband, the Chef, and wife, the Manager. They are both superb at their jobs!! Our Waiter, Peter, was Excellent!! Peter added to the ambiance.
The Escargot were prepared in a very special way with lots of mushrooms.
My wife loved her Chicken Dish, and I loved my Duck Dish.
Very peaceful and adult setting, which was a treat after some of the hectic restaurants we had been visiting on our trip.

2  Thank jeff o

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This is an all French menu with a beautiful atmosphere and views. When looking at the menu, I was undecided and not sure if I would even like anything. Wow, was I mistaking. I had the gnocci and shrimp, the gnocci was so tender it melted in my mouth and his sauce was delightful. I also had the shrimp avocado and Mozzarella salad, amazing! Although I would recommend the full salad and not as your meal since the large is very small. My daughter had the chicken and truffles and is raving about it. My husband had the Joues de porc ravigote (Braised Pork Cheeks) I have never seen him eat like that before, he was savoring every bite. The food was sinful and delicious, what a treat. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you want something you will never forget. The one bad thing is the bartender works in slow motion, not to anxious to take care of the people at the bar. But what lacks there the chef makes up for in his food, he is very passionate about his cooking, you can just tell. As I said AMAZING!

1  Thank Dreemdoll
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Attended a birthday celebration and everyone in the group raved about the food. The meal was excellent and the service outstanding.

1  Thank Jack & Barb... J
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We dined here for a Birthday Dinner with our best friends; we try to get there at least once a year for special occasions. We're Seniors on limited incomes, but now & then a splurge is necessary! I'd put Fleur de Sel next to any swanky Big City French restaurant!

1  Thank Jonathan D
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I've been trying to make it to Fleur de Sel for years and decided because it was my wife and my wedding anniversary, a special dinner was in order. We are arrived and were greeted by very friendly staff and were seated immediately.

The food was phenomenal. I'm an extremely picky eater with very high standards. My wife and I started with two appetizers. She chose the foie gras plate. It was light as air and incredibly delicious. I tried another starter called Tuna on a brick. It was quite different than I expected but very delicious also. For our entrees my wife had the lamb chops which looked incredible I had the chicken with mushrooms and truffles which was out of this world. At the end of the meal they did a very classy Thing by giving us a complimentary dessert with happy anniversary printed on the plate in chocolate a very classy touch to a extremely enjoyable evening. We will return

3  Thank wsanfrandan