“AMAZING in Post Falls”

Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Couldn't find an internet site for the restaurant, but if you google, you will find fantastic reviews.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This is absolutely one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at and believe it or not, it's right here in Post Falls. I had their signature dish, the duck confit and it was everything that was promised! I will be back again and again and again and again… Thank you

1  Thank DrDennis217

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We visited for our twentieth anniversary. It is such a lovely location and the food is always a wonderful experience. Laura the is a master of flavors and textures, and Patrice is always so welcoming and gracious. Always a treat!

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed 6 September 2017

from the moment you walk in, you are treated s a special guest. You might even get a kiss on the cheek. The food has always been excellent; presentation, taste, and selections. I have dined here several times and always left very happy.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My wife had read many reviews of this Great Restaurant, and those reviews were Accurate!! This was a Special Meal and Bottle of Wine at a very reasonable price. Owners are a husband, the Chef, and wife, the Manager. They are both superb at their jobs!! Our Waiter, Peter, was Excellent!! Peter added to the ambiance.
The Escargot were prepared in a very special way with lots of mushrooms.
My wife loved her Chicken Dish, and I loved my Duck Dish.
Very peaceful and adult setting, which was a treat after some of the hectic restaurants we had been visiting on our trip.

2  Thank jeff o
Reviewed 11 August 2017

This is an all French menu with a beautiful atmosphere and views. When looking at the menu, I was undecided and not sure if I would even like anything. Wow, was I mistaking. I had the gnocci and shrimp, the gnocci was so tender it melted in my mouth and his sauce was delightful. I also had the shrimp avocado and Mozzarella salad, amazing! Although I would recommend the full salad and not as your meal since the large is very small. My daughter had the chicken and truffles and is raving about it. My husband had the Joues de porc ravigote (Braised Pork Cheeks) I have never seen him eat like that before, he was savoring every bite. The food was sinful and delicious, what a treat. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you want something you will never forget. The one bad thing is the bartender works in slow motion, not to anxious to take care of the people at the bar. But what lacks there the chef makes up for in his food, he is very passionate about his cooking, you can just tell. As I said AMAZING!

1  Thank Dreemdoll