“46th Anniversary Dinner”

Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Couldn't find an internet site for the restaurant, but if you google, you will find fantastic reviews.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our 46th Anniversary with dinner at Fleur de Del. It sits in a hill overlooking the city of Post Falls Idaho. Staff is friendly, courteous. Servers are attentive. White tablecloths and candles provide a upsce setti g. Food is FABULOUS, be sure to order a side of the Mac & Cheese. Note the serving size is large!!

2  Thank Holly T

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This is absolutely one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at and believe it or not, it's right here in Post Falls. I had their signature dish, the duck confit and it was everything that was promised! I will be back again and again and again and again… Thank you

1  Thank DrDennis217
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We visited for our twentieth anniversary. It is such a lovely location and the food is always a wonderful experience. Laura the is a master of flavors and textures, and Patrice is always so welcoming and gracious. Always a treat!

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed 6 September 2017

from the moment you walk in, you are treated s a special guest. You might even get a kiss on the cheek. The food has always been excellent; presentation, taste, and selections. I have dined here several times and always left very happy.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My wife had read many reviews of this Great Restaurant, and those reviews were Accurate!! This was a Special Meal and Bottle of Wine at a very reasonable price. Owners are a husband, the Chef, and wife, the Manager. They are both superb at their jobs!! Our Waiter, Peter, was Excellent!! Peter added to the ambiance.
The Escargot were prepared in a very special way with lots of mushrooms.
My wife loved her Chicken Dish, and I loved my Duck Dish.
Very peaceful and adult setting, which was a treat after some of the hectic restaurants we had been visiting on our trip.

1  Thank jeff o