“Nice and relaxed ”

MoonDollars Bistro
Ranked #9 of 96 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This little place is a go to for the wife and I! Post falls doesn't have a lot of sit down places so this is nice to have. The food is amazing and has a nice homemade touch. We have had multiple items on the menu and haven't problems with any of it.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My wife and I had bee kayaking at Twin Lakes and were ready for a nice lunch. Moon Dollar proved to be th place.

We were looking something filling and healthy after our two hour paddle. My Wife had to half Cobb Salad, and I had the whole. They had no problem modifying my wife's sale for her Dairy allergy . The Salads were big ,fresh ,filling an wonderful.

there is a full bar, a great beer and wine selection. Service was very good and really fast.

Twin Lakes has a lot of outdoor adventures Golf, Kayaking, fishing and all things outdoors.

Need a good meal,Lunch ,dinner and a place to relax. Moon Dollar is it.No problems recommending them based on our visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is a great place to eat in Post Falls, not far off the freeway for travelers. The menu is full and the portions are large and well presented. I've never had a bad meal here. And now a second moon dollars has opened up twin lakes golf Village clubhouse. This is now a favorite place for A cold one after golfing, an evening beverage, lunch or dinner, or just to meet up with friends.
There is occasional Friday or Saturday evening live music, the staff is always friendly and competent, I highly recommend either one of these places

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I had Galaxy Burger and hubby had Clam Chowder and Salad. This was a very good place for lunch, with nice view. There's a patio for those who prefer to eat outdoors. Excellent service from wait staff. Chef cook came to speak with us, a personal young man who knows what he is doing. Price is decent and reflects the quality of food we were served. I would come back here again.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The menu on TripAdvisor is incorrect, the prices are much higher than they are on here. My burger was lukewarm, and for the price the patty seemed rather low on quality. The onion rings were even cooler than the burger, but I definitely tasted potential, very crisp and thin. I think maybe we just came at the wrong time, but for lunch it was just way too spendy for the quality.