“Not much to look at but great food!”
Review of Golden Dragon

Golden Dragon
Ranked #26 of 95 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 September 2017

My family loves to order take out from this long standing local business. Kiddos love lemon chicken, my husband loves beef with broccoli and loves that he can order it as hot as he can stand. Don't ever tell the cook to "surprise me" when describing the heat level though, as he certainly will. I really like the garlic chicken with green onions.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Fresh, made from scratch daily and all the food you can hope to eat in a sitting. The portions are huge and there is never a problem if you need to take part of it home. :)

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This is not necessarily authentic, but being a non-snob of Chinese food, it is my favorite!!! I regularly get the pork fried rice and sweet n sour chicken!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

First time visitor. Son had heard it was a good place. We were not disappointed! We each ordered a different dish, then mixed and matched. Had to chance to sample and it all was very good. Service was good. Food came out almost immediately. Was hot and good.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We have been going there forever. We have our standard order. Food's good, people are friendly.,We generally do takeout.