“Not enough beer on tap”
Review of Timber Gastro Pub

Timber Gastro Pub
Ranked #15 of 95 Restaurants in Post Falls
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

My buddy and I stopped here after a round of golf. The food here isn't bad at all. The beef brisket sandwich had a lot of flavor. The chicken wings were amazing. The only downfall to this place was there wasn't that many beers on tap for being a gastro pub.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I was lured in by a Facebook ad that demonstrated a $10 Burger and Beer deal. My friend and I were on a tight budget and the idea of having dinner here after a long hot day was appealing. The bartender who was our waiter also seemed put off to have any customers. I am always polite to customer service, having worked in restaurants and grocery stores, I know what it is like to have customers treat you like you are garbage. However, I was told after I ordered my beer and food, and halfway through digging in that only a specific burger would qualify for the deal, which I had not ordered. I ordered a 16oz beer that on the table card was $4, but I was charged $5. The funny part is that the bartender told me he gave me a discount on my beer since he felt bad about the $10 B&B deal going south. I tried to show him the card to show him his mistake but he just wasn't very pleasant. I had planned on ordering food to go for my significant other who hadn't joined us and was informed that the $10 B&B was only in house, which I was hoping to just have his burger and my beer qualify for the $10 B&B. No Go. My dinner was $19.05. My friend's order was incorrect but we both just wanted to eat. So much for an affordable dinner. Overall, the bartender needs to not be so put off, rude, and quit acting like we are wasting his time. And probably clarify the $10 B&B deal instead of when someone has already ordered. The burger was ok, it was thin and seemed like a pre made patty, but the flavor was decent and the fries were good. Maybe this was just a bad day for the server.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Fresh decor, friendly & helpful staff.
Good food, beer & wine selection.
Marsala Chicken with mashed potatoes and sause was great. Ordered an extra side of sauted veggies which were seasoned perfect. A couple Mountain Top Amber beers made for a great meal.
Several tv's in bar area.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The wife and I stopped for lunch, had to ask the hostess to actually wipe off the table she sat us at, pallet walls are collecting dust bunnies, mens rest room was dirty. I was actually relieved when the waiter forgot to put my order in and I was able to go down the street 45 mins later. Won't be back, wait staff was friendly, and the food that the people next to me ordered looked good.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We have been here twice in the last month. The first time I had brisket tacos (called Asiacana) that were in the appetizer section and my husband had fish and fries. The brisket tacos were VERY different and very good EXCEPT the tortilla. The tortilla seemed raw and fell apart whenever I tried to pick up a taco. My husband said his meal was great.

The second time someone in our group had fish tacos. She also felt that the tortilla wasn't cooked and asked for another tortilla that was cooked. The replacement one looked like the first one, as if someone had pulled it out of a bag and warmed very slightly on one side only. Another person in our group had ribs and they were great. My husband again had fish and fries and was happy. I had hog shank and it was okay: a huge piece of meat and not enough mashed potatoes.

Service was good, the place was clean, and we will go back, but will not be ordering tacos.