“Good food and great service ”
Review of Old European

Old European
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Post Falls
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

The fresh squeezed orange juice and aebelskivers are a must try. I prefer the sausage and havarti stuffed and the kids loved the blueberry. Good place to go with family. And the servers were very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

The Aebelskivers and Goulash were delicious! Try all 3 Aebelskivers, plain blueberry and German sausage and havarti cheese my favorite. Friendly wait staff and great atmosphere. A must eat if in Post Falls Spokane area!!!

Reviewed September 2, 2017

While traveling we met friends here for an extended breakfast time. One of the women lived locally and had eaten here before and recommended the Aebelskibers. These are hard to describe but they were like pancakes rolled into a ball and filled with ground sausage and cheese or plain served with blackberry brandy syrup. We tried both and found them to very filling and tasty.
I had eggs, ham ( thick sliced and good) and toast. I loved my made from scratch thick sliced toast and could have eaten two slices it was so good.
On my next visit I am going to eat lunch here as I think the made from scratch food items are worth the extra dollar as compared to a chain like IHOP or Dennys. Plus I think the atmosphere here is a wee bit less noisy and conducive to a nice visit while eating.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

An omelette breakfast was ordered. I don't recall what was the main ingredient but with the exception of small piece of the main ingredient atop the omelette, I could not find any within the omelette. It was in essence, a cheese omelette. Toast as usual and nothing outstanding about the meal. Coffee was weak. Expressing my dissatisfaction with waitress, I was told that, "everyone finds their omelettes very good". Well, they'll either lie or no longer are able to make that claim. This was the first and last visit there. Prices were too high and the breakfast clearly a major disappointment. There is a chain restaurant just hundreds of feet away. There, I've found consistently good food and pleasant, honest staff.
Perhaps I found them at off-hours but the headcount was but half a dozen people at old european. It was a waste of money and time.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

We had breakfast here on Wednesday, August 2, 2017 and cannot stop raving about it!!! It was by far the best breakfast my family and I had on our trip to this area!! Just do yourself a favor and order the Abelskivers and have them keep coming along with the homemade Blackberry Sauce, it is just to die for! I would come back to Post Falls just to eat here again! Excellent food, excellent staff, wish we had one on Boise!!