“Great coffee”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Leopard Lattes
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

We were traveling out of town and discovered this cute stand! The staff was helpful and enjoyable! They have good priced coffee redbull and treats!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This place has awesome coffee, and trust me I am very picky when it comes to coffee. Staff is very friendly. Nice location, and open early. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

On vacation I pulled up at the little shop to get a coffee, then I discovered they have protein drinks, i had peanutbutter/banana. The next day I had same, husband got something yummier than a Starbucks Frappachino. After ordering I was reading their extensive list of syrups and drinks, suddenly my drink is ready, sooo fast & friendly. I wish it was a franchise so I could bring it to my town.

2  Thank Hobieha
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great service and always willing to make it "my way" with special milks etc...

3  Thank Maureen D