“Huge pizzas ”

Ranked #12 of 100 Restaurants in Post Falls
Price range: US$1 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We have seating for up to 55 guests. We also have two outside tables in the summer time. Nate's is proud to have local craft beers on tap and we have hard liquor for you. We make our dough daily and our sauce daily. We use the best of everything. We are the home of the 36" Pizza Challenge!!Our pizza's are 14" 18" 24" in size.
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Talk about huge pizzas here. The place is kind of hidden but worth the find if you do find it.
There pizzas taste a lot like New York style pizzas. Fun atmosphere.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

I'm from NEW York us this is by far the best pizza ice ever had! Huge slices, quality ingredients, and the crust and cause is absolutely perfect. They are a huge supporter of the military and are a huge supporter of local sports programs. Highly recommended this place. I won't go anywhere else.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I purchased some gift cards for this place as my kids heard how big the pizzas were and they were excited to get a giant pie. We decided to eat there. The atmosphere reminded me of a gas station. Zero atmosphere. I found it unfriendly and rather unorganized. You order at the counter and then they bring you your order. We hit wings (seemed like Costco wings microwaved) and a couple pizzas. No one was impressed....it was just ok. They could use some good advice on menu revamping, customer service and restaurant ambiance.

1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Been here many times and it's always good. Try the Wall Street. Good beer on tap, super friendly staff, just really a good place for pizza.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Nice man and awesome food!! Very law enforcement friendly. His pizza is the best I've had in years. Thanks!

Been to Nate's New York Pizza? Share your experiences!