All reviews long bridge quiche floor suite rules posted lake view continental breakfast private deck minute drive lobby area enjoyed our stay two night stay hot tub definitely stay here again sandpoint fireplace skiing tubs
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the lodge when everything else was booked. All VRBO's, all hotels and all condos. We were reluctant because of the $400 a night price tag for the last available room. It turns out that it was money well spent. We are traveling with three young Children and the penthouse suite was perfect. Tons of room, a large kitchen, a separate bedroom for us with room for a pack n' play crib, and a pullout couch for the big kids. However, the living area was late enough we used the bed couch and the regular couch so the kids didnt have to share. There was a large balcony that was super safe with excellent views and hubby and I spent tons of time out here when kids were going to bed. Excellent service with a friendly staff!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had a ground level room with a slider to our own patio. We were steps away from a private beach and Lake Pend Oreille. The room was clean and comfortable with a full kitchen and a lovely large bathroom. My husband and I, enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and the quiet night's sleep we were hoping for. We had dinner at Forty-One South and all I can say is it was the BEST STEAK and LOBSTER we've had in a decade. The waiter was attentive and kind, but not cloying. We were there for Lost in the 50's weekend and had a blast. Beautiful!

Room tip: Get the lake view. It's worth the extra money. We really liked being on the bottom floor. The access to the "great outdoors" was superb.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I phoned twice to book a room at this hotel. I wanted to book a suite or cabin that would accommodate 2 adults and 3 children. Both times I was told that I would receive a call back or an email after the front desk clerk had conferred with the owner to see how my request could be accommodated.
After waiting for 2 days after each request, I booked accommodation elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lorna M
Reviewed July 24, 2013

. Wonderful location, big rooms, nice furniture, great bed, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, ice machine, table, fantastic bathroom! We had a large deck with very comfortable chairs to look out on the private beach and boat dock. There is a hot tub. The huge lobby is gorgeous and rustic and has a great outdoor area

We went during the July heatwave and had virtually no air conditioning. It actually seemed to work, but the programmed thermostat wasn't set correctly.

The bathroom was huge with 2 shower heads -large enough for two!

Nice continental breakfast. Fresh fruit, cereal, rolls, bagels. And a nice outside deck to enjoty!

Room tip: Be sure to get a lake view!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed here 2 nights. The rooms are typical/average rooms, but their restaurant has a wonderful outdoor patio with a tremendous view of the lake. They provide blankets to keep you warm on cool nights!

Room tip: Get a golf view room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family