We recently stayed at The Lodge at Sandpoint. The accommodations were outstanding. We had a beautiful view of the lake. The room was clean and odor free. The décor was modern and everything inside looked fairly new. If there was a downside, it was the noise from the highway. We enjoyed sitting outside with the lake view but the highway noise was a little distracting. I would recommend this hotel and may stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge is a new boutique hotel which opened in 2007 but feels like it's been there for ages. It boasts Old World charm with with all of the modern conveniences. It is situated on 600' of sandy beach on Lake Pend Oreille in North Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at Sandpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Hotel Sagle
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Idaho/Sagle