At first impression, our lakefront room (#9) looked lovely and big with a delightful view of the lake. Then we realized the room definitely had some quirks, eg none of the pieces of furniture (and I think there were 7-8 pieces) matched - at all. The room looked like it was where the odd bits and pieces of furniture ended up. There was only one bedside table (the other side of the bed had a floor lamp) There was an large dining table (?!) There were several pictures on the walls, with no common theme. The bedding was dark brown, the throw pillows heavy and cumbersome, so I can't imagine these were ever washed. The light fixtures were off-centered bot hover the bed and the vanity in the bathroom. There wasn't a light in the closet - or outside it. (But there was a plug-in flashlight close by) On the bright side, the bathroom was large and had obviously had been updated - but the rest of the room badly needed it as well. Even though it was lovely to look out at the lake, it was overpriced and I wouldn't stay there again. The 2 staff members we had an interaction with were very helpful and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge is a new boutique hotel which opened in 2007 but feels like it's been there for ages. It boasts Old World charm with with all of the modern conveniences. It is situated on 600' of sandy beach on Lake Pend Oreille in North Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at Sandpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Hotel Sagle
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Idaho/Sagle