See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

I stayed there for the AFL grand final and would never suggest anyone stay.
When we checked into the room I found a long black/brown wavy hair on one of the pillows along with peices of crap all over the floor and sheets, it looked as though it hadn't been vacuumed in a couple of days.
That night I grabbed a towel from the cupboard and it had a light brown stain on it about the size of a 50c piece (hopefully it was from makeup and not another brown thing we can all think of) and I noticed the same long brown/black hairs as on the bed around the cold tap (as if someone had their hair stuck in it) and on the shower walls. Just so that everyone knows, I have short bright copper hair so it wasn't mine and my dad has short grey hair, and the shower floor tiles were filthy.
Went out the next morning thinking the cleaner would see these things and low and behold when I had a shower the hair was still there and the floor was still filthy.
This is a shame because the people who worked there were so friendly but I would NEVER stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2015

one terrible place , on a cold night the air con kept stopping after 5mins ,then restart then stop ,so we got a room change , this air-con kept running but again was useless,we slept in trackies with socks on , got the blankets from cupboard they had hair on them ,pillows had mould , bathroom had cigarette burns around basin laminate , the shower was very low & the shower rose had layers of packing tape around it to stop it flopping over !!! I had pics that i sent to Venere the booking agent ,but they never posted it & i lost the pics-- this place is a few rooms on the side of a hotel , don't waste your money on this brothel

Date of stay: July 2015