Beware before booking! Pictures are not anything like the real place. It is absolutely feral. The shower is so mouldy you can smell it; accompanied by used soap. Also used cotton buds in window sill enough to make you feel sick! We had a long day driving and were tricked online into thinking this place was clean and semi modern... $105 per night for this is insane. We were too stuffed to move to a better hotel. Establishment is an embarrassment too the owners/managers/cleaners. Tip- Mould kill is $2.50 at the cheap shops!
PS. There is no food here!
- Free Parking