“Delicious Home Cooked Meals ”
Review of Norm's Cafe

Norm's Cafe
Ranked #12 of 164 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Love this place! It’s a cute little hole in the wall that offers delicious home cooked meals with a smile.

The food is always on point and everyone who works there is genuine and kind.

It always seems to be busy for breakfast, but the wait is definitely worth it!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Annual roadtrip to visit family - Montana to CA and back. We had their special of the day (bacon-filled omelette with bacon and spinach) and basic breakfast with sourdough toast. We don't like chains and always look for genuine hand-made meals. Sure, the coffee was not gourmet, but it is plentiful and the place has been owned by the same people for 35 years and they are putting out good food and not putting on airs. Portions were generous (actually all of us could stand to eat less!), hot, and had in them what they said was in them. The waitress kindly offered to fill my water bottles while I was pouring our leftover water into them. Nice woman and observant. We will definitely return. I hope they never close.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food was a bit greasy for me, and I actually don't mind grease on my food! The toast was probably the best. It was fresh bread with plenty of butter. Service was great. Definitely a local gathering as everyone seemed to know one another. It reminded me of the tv show Cheers, where everyone knows your name...literally.
The food was also served relatively quickly and hot! I would go back again...to try their hot cakes.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Best BLT and Fries hands down. Friendly service, big smiles and fun to sit and listen to the banter. Check this location out, soak up all the history and enjoy the home cooking and service.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We were recommended Norm's by a local fellow, clean family friendly restaurant. Perfectly cooked eggs, fluffy pancakes with heavenly homemade boysenberry syrup. This is a hidden gem of Twin Falls.... so imagine our surprise when we asked the same local for a dinner recommendation, yep you guessed it, well Norm's has a good dinner too. Oh what the heck! So we went back for dinner, got a steak, potato and chocolate cake... perfectly cooked, perfectly seasoned, friendly staff and literally they do know everyone's name. Can't say enough about this place, you could eat there 3x a day if you wanted and it'd be great. Highly recommended, off the the beaten path but worth the little bit out of the way.