“noisy place, not only the other guests”
Review of Super 8 Twin Falls

Super 8 Twin Falls
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed 1 December 2011

the rooms are nice for this type of hotel category.
That's the only positive thing about that Super8 in Twin Falls. If you are not on the 3rd (=top) floor, you definitely hear the guest above you - every footstep, shower, etc.
On top we had experience a noisy night based on some guests who used the floor for a discussion at 4 am !!
You can't do anything about bad guests, but the building should be soundproof to reduce noise from others. This Super8 does not have any sound protection!!

Room Tip: don't use Expedia if you are a AAA oc CAA member. You get your AAA discount only directly with...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 September 2011

I was surprised to have such a great night's rest and stay. They had one of the best breakfasts at a hotel at this or any pricepoint. NO BEDBUGS! Clean, quiet, with all of the little extras...Iron, dryer, shampoos, etc. Choose this one in Twin Falls.

Room Tip: No elevator
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank LisaInVancouver
Reviewed 6 June 2011

This hotel has got it all together and is arguably the best value Super 8 in the US.
Loved everything about it.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ferdelberger
Reviewed 23 May 2011

We stayed at this location with the understanding that they allowed pets. After our move across the country from Oregon to Pennsylvania, which took a week, I looked at my bank account activity. I was shocked to see two charges one for the nights' stay and another for $150 from this hotel. When I called about it I was told it was for not reporting our pet ( we checked in with a 15lb pound companion pet ). Then they said they normally charge $10 surcharge for all pets. I asked why this was not explained to me when I checked in so I would have been able to report our pet and they said they have postings on their wall and don't have to verbally tell you what their policies are. I then said if they knew I was checking in with a pet why didn't they charge me the $10 surcharge instead of the $150. They said because I didn't verbally tell them I was going to be having a pet stay in the room they are legally entitled to take as much money as they want from our account. Thats what you call stealing, hypocrites!

Room Tip: Stay at LaQuinta
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank jonthnraffaeli
Reviewed 8 May 2011

Found on Expedia on a great rate. Extremely clean, quiet, comfortable. Best priced price in Twin Falls. Will definatley stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank BoiseID999
Reviewed 24 February 2011

It is a sad thing in America when a person can not ask the manager about a bill without being threatened. The manager took our money and said we owed more money for calls that were not connected. We called the Phone Company, and they said they did not charge the motel for phone calls that were not connected, in any way, or picked up on the other end of the call by machine or person. What this manager or motel did, in our opinion, is out-right theft or fraud. They charged us for three calls that were never connected. Later, she tried to get the original bill back with a painted on smile. We did not give it back to her... my wife was very upset.

When asked about the bill, she said, I will get back to you... we were checking out... when exactly did she plan to get back to us. When asked about taking care of it now she threatened us. Saying she would kick us off the premesis. We are both retired, and have never been treated so badly. Our friends have stated that they have had the same kind of treatment at that motel. We Strongly suggest not doing business with this motel.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank jeaniesteam
Reviewed 3 February 2011

Thin walls, low water pressure, and uncomfortable bed. This is a standard cheep hotel. Its gets the job done when you need a quick place to sleep. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple