“Good for light refreshments”
Review of Red Light Garage

Red Light Garage
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Wallace
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Stopped by here for some coffees. We wanted specialty coffees (cappucinos, lattes, etc.) The Garage has a wide variety of syrups and an expresso machine. I don't think they get much call for these specialty drinks and it took a long time to get 4 drinks, but they were good. My granddaughter wanted ice cream. It was delicious! All kinds of interesting antiques and memorabilia in the shop.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

We loved it very old lots of antiques. The food was very good my kids ate everything and that never happens. So I give it a big the staff were super friendly and very fast.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

We loved our breakfasts at the Red Light Garage, especially chatting with the "regulars" over coffee! So many antiques and cool vintage items on the walls, and the food and service was great. Try the breakfast burrito!

Reviewed March 10, 2017

We've had breakfast here a few times on our way to Lookout Ski Area. It's a fun visual environment but the food is always just a little 'off'. This morning we were treated to the very loud commentary of a group of locals who seem to gather there every day and proclaim about current events. It would have seemed charming except for the volume and the cracked commentary.

The service has been fast and friendly but.....the food....oh my. And my husband's single huckleberry pancake, while delicious cost $8.50! I ordered the *special* which was fine except for the accompanying French toast covered in cold, bright red, gelatinous strawberry sauce. I'm an equal opportunity grazer but found this to be inedible.

Reviewed December 11, 2016

We've only had breakfast here but found it tasty with good sized portions. It's clearly a favorite with the locals so that adds a certain je ne sais quoi as well. Service is fast and friendly. Prices are reasonable and the food is just fine!

Been to Red Light Garage? Share your experiences!