“Decent Small Town Pub”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Good selection of craft beer with decent food at an OK price.
Wouldn’t go out of my way to go back, but if you are in Wallace, ID it is a good place to get a meal and not everything is deep fried.

1  Thank Al and Nancy B

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Excellent service by Amanda. Wonderful food. Delightful atmosphere. I had the fish tacos. My friend had the pulled pork. You could not go wrong with either dish. And the brownie and ice cream for dessert was to die for!

1  Thank Roberta C
Reviewed September 30, 2017

Spent a long weekend in Wallace last month for cycling. Hotel desk recommended City Limits. Dinner first night was great, so we went back again. Basic pub food, but very well done. Service was a bit slower on the second visit, but they were full to overflowing, and it gave us more time to enjoy the beer. And about the beer, ordered the Pils, and when my wife first tasted it she said, " This is really good beer.". Noticed bags of malt stacked around the room. Label identified origin as Bamberg, Germany, the place my wife claims to have had the best beer she ever tasted. Definitely worth a try.

1  Thank Eric Y
Reviewed September 30, 2017

We really enjoyed our beer but what made it even better was the great staff. Everyone there was very friendly and willing to answer our questions about the beer. They even took us in the back to show us a bit about how it was made. The raspberry wheat was just delicious, which is odd for me because I don't like sweet or fruity beers. Once they explained how it was made (with real raspberries) I understood why I liked theirs and not most others. Everyone should stop in and get a pint. Don't forget to chat with the staff.

1  Thank Valerie S
Reviewed September 25, 2017

First visit and would definitely go back if in Wallace again. The place was roomy, well lit and welcoming. Very friendly waitress. Loved the raspberry wheat beer.

Understand it can get really packed during the summer...we hit it at the right time, late September and it was most pleasant.

1  Thank eraser

Been to City Limits Pub? Share your experiences!