“Special Get Together”
Review of Honey Jam Cafe - CLOSED

Honey Jam Cafe
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Description: Come on in! We're glad to see you! Honey Jam is a place where you can gather for any reason and know you will be greeted by a smile, ready to serve you a fresh, delightful meal. We hope our unique and warm surroundings make you feel at home, as if you are visiting a favorite neighbor. Whether you would like to visit us for a meal, contact us for catering, use our free private rooms, let us know what we can do for you.
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Wow, I have yet to get a breakfast that is hot food.
Hash brown's almost cold or lukewarm.
That place is at the bottom of my list for breakfast.
Use to enjoy this location for breakfast when Portillo's owned.
Sucks Now!!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

This place is good... And very family friendly. I'm glad they have reopened! I went here with a member that had severe allergies and they accommodated us.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

We have been going here since it opened. Before it closed (new management?), food was fresh and delicious. Worth waiting 45+ minutes to get a table. Since it reopened we have been a few times and have been disappointed with food quality (raw hash browns, cold eggs, etc). Not enough staff, have to track down waiter, dirty dishes aren't cleared from table, etc. Probably won't go back.

Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

I have rated Honey Jam poorly in the past. It was much better when it was owned by Portillo's. Today's visit did nothing to change my opinion. The food is at best average. The price is way too high for the quality. I had 2 pieces of French toast, eggs, and bacon. This is the way the dish comes, I could not just get Cinnamon Raisin French toast & my nephew had the Biscuits & gravy, eggs & hash browns. The bill was $25. Insane. On a positive note, the waiter was good

Reviewed March 2, 2016

Went to lunch and ordered a hamburger w/o bun and a side of hash browns. There were 2 of us and it took close to 20 minutes to get my order and when it arrived the hash browns were raw. I tried doctoring them but they didn't last very long and I got sick and evacuated them 15 minutes later.

Date of visit: March 2016