All reviewsroom was cleansecurity camerasnon smoking roomolder hotelplace to staydowntown areastayed one nightshower headwithin walking distancepropertyleakchannelscleanliness
Reviewed January 19, 2016

I've stayed here many times over the course of the years and have never had any problems. Never have eaten the free breakfast offered so I can't vouch for that. One of the best motels/hotels in the area, in my opinion.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed January 8, 2016

After coming in from a long drive we grabbed the first hotel we could find which was the Super 8 in Belleville IL. I believe I should have just opted to sleep in my car. Upon entering the Super 8 was greeted with the most unfriendly and suspicious acting desk associate. I felt like I was in deliverance. I went to the room, and put my bag down and laid on the bed that you could feel every spring in. There was some laundry lint all over my sheets so I pulled the sheet back grabbed my blanket out of my car and laid on that. The bathroom was not clean so again I went to my car and grabbed my flip flops to take a shower. I went to get coffee in the morning and the desk clerk was watching every single item I was taking as if I was going to feed a community. I don't know what is going on at this Super 8, but I'm a District Manager for a company and I was dressed professionally and treated like a criminal by the desk clerk. I'm not sure if all of the patrons of the Super 8 are observed as much as I was, but it was creepy and extremely uncomfortable. I wish I would have just slept in my car this was a disgusting, and very uncomfortable hotel to stay at. Find another one don't stay there unless you want an unclean, uncomfortable bed, with employees that treat you as if you are going to steal from them. I will NEVER go back to this hotel EVER....

Room Tip: If you care about your family or your employees don't book them here.....
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank Sandy E
Reviewed January 4, 2016

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2015

This room provided clean, basic accomodation with pet accessibility. One drawback was inclusion of only one straight chair at table with one reclining chair (usual) missing.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2015

Our stay was great. Room was clean with a new mattress. Everything was great and I love to stay here when I am in Belleville. They also allow pets.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple