All reviewsroom was cleansecurity camerasnon smoking roomolder hotelplace to staydowntown areastayed one nightshower headwithin walking distancepropertyleakchannelscleanliness
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

This is a good $60 motel. Do not think you're getting all the amenities of a $120 motel. The people are friendly, the rooms are clean. The beds are comfortable. The property itself is older, but the rooms do not scream "dated!" I think the tub and handles were the same we had growing up in the 60's... really! But the shower head was good. The breakfast was bare bones, but some days that may be enough. I brought a group of teens here, and they we're patient with the kids; and I saw the staff go out of their way to help an elderly couple. Note that there's no pool.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2017

The only complaint I have is that I feel it is not fair to charge the same price for a single guest as you would for two folks in a room. Other than that I felt my stay was good overall

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Room was nice and cheap. Clean. Even though we were stuck with a smoking room, the smell was not that bad. My friend and I are wrestlers who were traveling from Tennessee to Belleville for a show and this was a nice, cheap stay right around the corner.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Pros-Good location. Good beds. Good price. Friendly staff.

Cons: short toilets, anyone with knee problems or overweight could have a problem(desk clerk did say that they are looking to update bathrooms. A/C in last room was noisy.

Overall, we would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2017

The people here were so friendly and helpful. The food is good fresh and hot. The best part were the beds they were so comfortable. This hotel also had a great line up of channels.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family