“Group meal”

Hoy's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Bensenville
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Large portions, more than I could eat. I would write more but I'm dyslexic and writing is a tremendous chore. thank you for the hundred character limit.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Love it. Always get the free Crab Rangoon(w/coupon) Just remember that they are closed on Mondays. Super nice people work there. When you eat inside it's like eating at a whole different restaurant. Tons of food. I love this place.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Lots of variety and large portions! Food is amazing and the staff was more than accommodating and extremely friendly! We will visit again!

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Lots to offer as far as a diverse menu, the ability to order on line and also you can dine in, carry out or they deliver.

The portions are huge. I split a lunch with a coworker and still couldn't finish my all my food. Food was hot and fresh. I got the Mongolian Beef and it was spicy as noted on the menu. If you don't like hot, I would opt for something else.

The restaurant itself appeared clean, adequately staffed and small but pleasant. I will definitely go back when I'm in town again. Well done!!

Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

We are regulars for their smoothie drinks. They have a handful of flavors, such as mango, coconut, watermelon. Add in the tapioca and it's a delicious treat!

The menu is more diverse than what you usually see. For example, a few curry dishes that add a unique twist. The meat is always moist and the veggies taste very fresh.

The dining area has about 8 tables, without feeling too cramped. The parking lot is usually packed, but the food is too good to pass up!

Check out their pricing for catered pans of food. It's been a welcome change to our usual party spread.