“Best sushi !!!”

Abashiri
Ranked #13 of 103 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Love this place for all you can eat. Come here when we crave sushi . $25 is worth the extra drive . It's never crowded and not so friendly but food is great .

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed October 18, 2016

This was great food. I came in and asked for advice. I love sushi, but I was also craving hot food. The waitress gave me a recommendation to get a Bento Box, and I selected Box E. I got Sushi, Beef Teriyaki, Soup, Salad, and rice. It hit the spot, and I would recommend it to anyone. They took care of me like I was family.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Always fresh and delicious!!! I eat here at least once a week and their sushi always keeps me coming. I've seen people having all kinds of dishes there but I am loyal to a one specific combo-290! Love philly and spice tuna rolls and always enjoy their signature ginger salad dressing-Yum....

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

This place is amazing, me and my wife are sushi lovers and we have tried different places but non have full fill our expectations but this place has been the exception.

Hidden in a old strip mall makes you thinks twice if you want to go in but don't judge a book by the cover, inside the place don't have a lot of ambiance and require some updates but this won't matter when you taste the food.

Service is casual, fast and good overall, now let's talk about the food first of all if you're a sushi lover this place have all you can eat for only $25 per person and you have more than 80 selection of rolls.

Sushi is great we tried different options and we loved all of them, sushi was cooked properly freshness of the products is ok and don't get me wrong even though I said I love this place I'm a trained Chef and I have to be objective with the food I taste, we like a lot but is not an upscale sushi place what I mean is that this is a great place for the suburbs.

I would definitely recommend this place overall experience was great, we have gone there two times already and we drive 40 minutes to get to this place which means we really like this place.

My recommendation for you guys is don't come thinking you're in a fine dinning place because is not but yes indeed is a great sushi bar and the suburbs

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 23, 2016

So I had a taste for sushi and so begins my internet search. I am one of those people that to get my fill of sushi at an per roll restaurant I am spending over $150 on myself. The reviews on this place were exceptional so I thought lets try it out. I will say they were busy with a few empty tables. I felt the service was average at best. The rice was warm which I think changed the flavor of the rolls. I just could not get into it. It was 3 adults and 1 infant which I hope was not the reason for our lackluster service. Also let me point out that this has been the most expensive AYCE sushi places I have been to. There are plenty of other options for you to choose from with better tasting, better service, and cheaper. I doubt I will be back.

Date of visit: June 2015