All reviews nice hotel room was clean complimentary breakfast great night's sleep steak and shake the breakfast area bob evans smoking room easy access would stay again one night stay staff was very friendly off the highway convenient location front desk staff great place to stay paige
Reviewed September 17, 2018

The room was very clean and the staff very pleasant and helpful. We also enjoyed the breakfast and the cleanliness of the breakfast area. We appreciated the fact that the TV was off and we could have a nice conversation over breakfast. Next time I will bring my swimsuit and try the pool. It looked inviting!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2018

After waking up in morning I went to shower and tub flooring looked like it had blood on it. I decided not to shower and left for work as I was. Was going to comment at front desk, but due to no one being there, simply left keys on desk.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Bloomington West, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear roxanneh947,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. We understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your bathroom, and we are very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. We’re actively working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. It is our hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

The hotel was great. Looked very new. The our room was nice and clean and a great value for what we payed. It's located right off the highway so it's easy to get to. The staff was very nice and the breakfast area was well set up and clean as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

This is my preferred hotel when visiting my daughter at Illinois State University. It is 5 minutes away and the location is a little less congested than the other hotels close to the college. Walmart is across the street and it is right off the expressway. This hotel is clean and quiet. We will be staying here every time we come to ISU.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip, I selected this location by mistake. I usually stay at the one close to the Disthil brewery. This location is a little tired and needs some updates to the rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Bloomington West, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear davidclout

Thank you for sharing a review about your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I understand that the appearance of your room was a concern, and we are working to correct the issue. I do hope the next time your travels bring you to the area you will stay with us at our hotel; we would love to have you. Thank you!

Miri L.