All reviews room was clean veterans parkway waffles a great stay levi cereal internet
Reviewed February 24, 2018

Hotel was convenient to the Interstate...rooms were comfortable and clean. Good internet and front desk personnel. Noticed bad reviews but I did not find any major problems. Did not have the breakfast in the morning so I cannot comment on that.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
damini_14, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear

Sandy Patel
Quality Inn & Suites , Bloomington IL
309-662-7100

Reviewed September 28, 2017

Clean and comfortable with pleasant staff. However, the carpet and fixtures are outdated, and the side door key locks were not functioning/left unlocked or propped open. Hotel is not fully non-smoking, so hallways smelled strongly of smoke. Picked this hotel because of proximity to the hospital and nearby Eastland Suites was booked; probably would drive to another hotel in the area if in the same situation again(family member in hospital).

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear

Sandy Patel
Quality Inn & Suites , Bloomington IL
309-662-7100

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Got stuck on bumper to bumper traffic from MN to southern Illinois due to road construction, back-to-college weekend and the solar eclipse the following morning. Decided to make an emergency reservation to take a break from a 11-hour drive and had never stayed at any of these chains before. Was pleasantly surprised by the nice hospitality and yes the 2nd floor is right behind the check-in desk with no elevator, but its not that bad a climb unless you have issues with mobility. The room was very big and clean, and so were the bed sheets, bathroom etc. The breakfast next day morning was not bad either, Overall for a quick stay, not bad.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ray P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the night.. thought it would be a nice getaway. Most of the reviews were good, so I figured I would take my chance. Well for one, we booked a spa room. The spa did not work. Second, the sheets had hair in them!! And third, we had no refrigerator!! Out of all things the most important was the refrigerator because I have insulin that needs to be kept cold. I called the desk to ask them to come look at it... and he told me that they didn't have an extra refrigerator laying around that he could come and put in... I was shocked!!! He told me I could put my insulin in their community fridge. I told the guy forget it.. I will ice my insulin for the night!! I will never go back

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CalvinG45

Reviewed July 15, 2017

After an 831 mile drive and getting in late to this hotel, I was looking forward to a good night rest but that never happened. As soon as we opened the door of the hotel (200 section), we were overcome by the stench of cigarettes. I also noticed that the electronic door was broken and would not lock so there was no security. When we got the the room (room 220), i went to use the restroom and as I washed my hands, I noticed toothpaste all over the countertop. GROSS!!!!! Since we did not yet brush our teeth, I knew this room had not been cleaned properly. I immediatley notified the manager and he assured me it would be taken care of and that we could have another room. At this point, I was done I did notfeel like changing one dirty room for another. The whole hotel is crusty and dirty. I thought I was getting a deal but Id rather pay alittle more and get a restful sleep in a clean hotel. Oh, and also, someone's pile of wet towels layed in the hallway on the floor outside a room all night and morning long. Nobody picked them up. Terrible....

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank amysarvers

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Hotel is under new management and we had corrected exit doors and quality of housekeeping and Guest service.