“Last dinner”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I took my wife and mother in law for dinner. They are closing for good 8/14. Food was good as always. Veal scallopini was great, lasagna was great and my tortellini was great. Sorry to see the place close. Hurry in before they close.

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

This neighborhood restaurant has always been a staple in our family's restaurant choices. I'm so sad after 40 years this restaurant will close in a couple of weeks. The owners are finally retiring....good for them, but bad for us.

The 3 of use had veal scallopini, lasagna and tortellini with the biggest meatball I've ever seen. The sauce is so authentic, close to what I had in Italy. Each came with salad or cottage cheese and garlic bread. I've had the cannoli before, (so good), but not tonight as we were stuffed!

The absolute best! Make a reservation as everyone is coming out to get their fill before closing!

Reviewed June 3, 2016

went to beningos for frst time called ahead to make sure they had room tried the lasagne it was fantastic sauce was wonderful salad was good too as was the ranch dressing and girlfriend had the chicken whch she said was good too will be back thanks

Reviewed April 27, 2016

I have only had the traditional italian dish`s here.
Spaghetti,tortellini,lasagna.I have not had the pizza

Reviewed December 26, 2015

Tey offer delicious food, a great atmosphere, and are good people! The portion sizes were generous. It,s a great place to go for a romantic dinner for two with a bottle of wine or to take your family for a special occasion or just good Italian food.

1  Thank Ezcookin