“Nostalgic Bakery”
Review of Iversen's Bakery

Iversen's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Blue Island
Reviewed November 30, 2016

When you enter Iversen's you will feel like you have gone back in time. The staff is extremely friendly and the wide variety of baked goods is behind glass for easy choices. My grandchildren love to come here and choose from the many types of decorated butter cookies. I love the eclairs and jelly donuts! For those on a budget, there is a table of "day old" items that are still excellent. They have drinks available as well.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

This bakery has the best sweet rolls with dozens of varieties to pick from . They also have delicious cakes and cookies all made there.

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Patt and I stopped here after seeing it on Trip Advisor. I grew up in Cal Park and went to Eisenhower HS and I never knew of Iversen's. We went for pastries yesterday and they were fantastic. I could have had one of each, but stopped at two.

Reviewed June 13, 2016

We stopped in for an array of "real" goodies for my mother in law. Fast, clean, friendly with a zillion choices

So much better than a Chain!

Reviewed May 20, 2016

Love every time I go to this bakery..Debbie and all the women here are so nice. Family owned and operated, always good bakery items...