All reviews room was clean family reunion complimentary breakfast ample parking pleasant stay great place to stay home away from home would stay here again fresh fruit waffles recommend this hotel the breakfast area excellent hotel fitness center up to date staff was very friendly enjoyed my stay
Reviewed October 11, 2018

Nice hotel and good location for my business trip. Rooms were very clean, comfortable bed and breakfast was a great way to start the day. Having the take away bag with bottle water snack bar and fresh fruit is another added touch.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

I would have rated this hotel 4 stars if it wasn't for a few issues. First the positive. The hotel is conveniently located just off the I55 with close proximity to food and gas. There is ample parking available for all size vehicles. The hotel room and bathroom was somewhat dated and worn, but very clean. The flat screen television is large and offers many, many channels. The AC worked well. The complimentary breakfast is from 6 am to 10 am everyday and offers many food and beverage options. The fitness room has nice cardio equipment which I used. The business room has 2 computers and 1 printer. For the most part, it was a fairly quiet hotel with a friendly staff. Unfortunately, I had a few problems with the hotel. The outside door from one of the parking lots located on the east side of the hotel (near the elevators), did not close nor secure properly. I entered through this non secured door late one night and walked directly to the elevator without using my hotel room key or passing by the front desk. This is a sefety issue for me. The pillows are really flat and the bed hard and uncomfortable. Also, electrical outlets near the bed did not work. The milk in the breakfast area was left out too long and by 930 am was room temperature. Lastly, after staying 4 nights, I requested a late check out of 1 hour due to an early evening flight, and was only allowed 30 minutes even though the hotel was not sold out that night. In my opinion, this hotel is probably better for a 1 or 2 night stay, rather than over 2 nights.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TyroneM218, General Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

First and foremost, we were honored to have you as our guests at our hotel. We're disappointed that we failed to exceed your expectations and received some low scores on your feedback on on-line survey during your stay with us.

Exceeding guest expectations is foremost important to us, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Secondly, friendly service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. If you're not satisfied, we don't expect you to pay. That's our commitment and your guarantee. That's 100% Hampton.

Therefore, should you feel that we did not meet you expectation on the cleanliness of your room and service rendered. Please feel free to respond back to this email. I would be happy to issue credit for your stay.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for this unfortunate situation, and assure you that we will take corrective measures to avoid this type of incidents in the future. We certainly hope that you would give us another chance to insure a successful experience at our hotel in near future.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I had a chance to stay at this hotel for two nights. When I first arrived staff pleasant and knowledge my Diamond Elite status. The lobby was nicely decorated clean and inviting. I stayed on the 4th floor in the studio Suite. Odd numbers face the back of the hotel and even though it's face the front of the hotel. My room was a nice size very comfortable bed nice bathroom area. It included a wet bar mini fridge and microwave. Breakfast both days was delicious. Nice pool area as well as Fitness Center. I would definitely stay here again I had a great time.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Excellent accommodations!! Outstanding Service!!! The Fitness Center was outstanding. The Staff was very courteous and professional. Room was clean and fresh ... very comfortable. Location was ideal to local diners.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 23, 2018

We stayed here several nights while on a business trip, and it was a great stay.

There are many hotels all lined up together, so we got a bit confused trying to get to the entrance of the hotel, but it worked out.

Service was good, breakfast great, and the beds were at the usual excellent Hampton comfort level. We also had a comfy chaise lounge in our room as well.

There are many restaurants nearby (close enough to walk), so you'll have lots of dining options for lunch or dinner.

Date of stay: September 2018