“BBQ”

The Patio
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Bridgeview
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 24, 2017

I had been wanting to check this place out. Was treated hear for Father's Day. It was crowded but we didn't have to wait long. Ribs and chicken was good. Their Brownies that are at the register are very good too. Prices are a little high though.

1  Thank Robert M

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

This original Patio was one of my favorite spots for what I called commercial ribs. It took the place of Carson's Ribs in Chicago's Loop as a good place to go for me.

Having gone to many local Bar-B-Q places and having a family that can grill with the best, I know great ribs!

The patio lost me for a minute because I felt it slipped and there were so many places getting into the rib game.

I am happy to say The Patio has got me back in the fold.

The food is great and the quality is superb. Had called ahead 2 different times for pickup order and it was ready and packaged well!

The food tasted great and you can tell the care, preparation was perfected. Both the chicken with grilled vegetables and the ribs were outstanding!

Happy to be back Patio, thanks.

2  Thank Lorenzo C
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Carry out dinner ribs were used to be good but will not be ordering any more cooked and pulled pork burger stringy and wet bun

Reviewed September 22, 2016

Are you looking for ribs, salad, burgers, oriental food or any other specialty dish that will light up your taste buds? If so this is the place to go.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here several times and it's always a treat. They offer a wide variety of food, always prepared very well.

Been to The Patio? Share your experiences!