All reviews room was clean front desk pleasant stay staff was friendly wine trail hallway linens college campus
Reviewed October 8, 2017

During an overnight visit to SIU with family members, we booked three rooms. Everyone agreed that the rooms were great value for the cost. The rooms were spacious and newly decorated. Sleeping was easy in comfortable beds and quiet atmosphere. Bathrooms were small but featured massage shower head, rounded shower curtains and slip-proof bath bottom. Location is convenient to the campus, restaurants and a myriad of shops. Breakfast was a tasty addition to a great stay.

Stayed: October 2017
Brittany F, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at our newly remodeled hotel! We are so happy to hear that our guests are enjoying all of the changes being made to our hotel and we are so happy to have a new owner that understands the needs of our diverse guests. We hope you will come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We booked this hotel for family weekend since our usual go to was sold out. I know someone who stayed there before they renovated and she told us to run away fast, but after reading the reviews from after the renovation, booked it. Other than the front desk person being a little rude when we walked in, everything else surprised us in a good way.
Rooms were clean and beds were so comfortable. What I like is it is close to campus so if you wanted to run back to freshen up or relax in between activities, it was easy to do so.
We did not eat breakfast there because we go to our favorite spot on the strip, and the coffee was pretty gross (but I am a Starbucks snob)
All in all it was decent, and most likely will book again in future if the price is right. Of course, it was high due to family weekend, but I think it will be less on other weekends.. or at least I hope.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Brittany F, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Thank you for leaving such and honest and thorough review for us. It's reviews like these that help us know what we're getting right and where we need to improve. We are still making changes and improvements and hope that you will come back to see us again in the future to see what's changed!

Reviewed August 26, 2017

I admit I didn't expect all too much due to the low price of the room, but we only needed a place to sleep. The room we had was completely remodeled and the beds were so comfortable! We were very happy and would definitely stay again in the future. I'm writing this at evening I'm staying here . I haven't experienced breakfast yet so I can't comment on it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank alley00p3
Brittany F, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

We're so happy to hear that our guests are enjoying all of the updates we've been making to our hotel! At this very moment, we are in the middle of renovating out Lobby, Front Desk and Breakfast areas so that our public spaces can match our newly renovated guest rooms! We hope you'll come back soon to check it out!

Reviewed August 25, 2017

The hotel is recently renovated and comes equipped with a big screen tv, extended channels, modern furniture, comfortable bed w linens and fridge. The location cannot be beat with lots of restaurants and stores in walking distance. John at the front desk went out of his way to make my stay comfortable. I've stayed at more expensive hotels for less value.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Max7979305

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and love the new updates! Come back and see us soon so you can check out the renovated Lobby and Breakfast areas!

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Clean, spacious rooms with a fridge and microwave. Breakfast was wonderful! So many choices and it was hot! The staff were friendly and helpful. They took care of all of our requests. We will definitely stay there again when our daughter graduates college.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mulkeys
Brittany F, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you so much for taking time to leave this review for us. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again, soon!