All reviews wheaton college room was clean pool and hot tub complimentary breakfast we've stayed the breakfast area great place to stay cookies oatmeal would stay here again front desk staff fitness center lobby pets il inns chicago
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

It was nice. Stayed there the night before attending a baby shower. I used the e-check in feature since I knew i would be arriving late. Had no issues at check in. The night auditor on Friday night (didn't get his name, young man with longer hair) was very friendly and helped me with my million questions. Room was extremely clean. The only thing I wouldn't suggest is staying on the 6th floor if you don't have a dog. I LOVE that the hotel is pet friendly, but there was a dog barking next door for the first 40 minutes of me being there. That's my own fault as I picked my own room. But other than that, great hotel for the price!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GoPlaces762735
Allison W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! We know your time is valuable and we really appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.
We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your experience here at the Hampton Inn Carol Stream. The team here really does try to make every guests' experience a memorable one.
Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the area!

Reviewed March 20, 2018

My wife and I attended a birthday party for my mother in nearby Glendale Heights. The host's house was full so we stayed in this Hampton Inn down the road a bit. I have never been disappointed in Hilton hotels and this one didn't break that string. I was mostly impressed with the cleanliness. Some hotels just mask odors. This one was fresh. Big difference!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Allison W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. We appreciate the feedback as we always strive to exceed our guests expectations with our facility and service level. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again when your travels return you to the area and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2018

College baseball trip - nice & close to the field & great accommodations! Staff was very welcoming & delicious breakfast with lots of choices! Loved the oatmeal breakfast bar. The warm cookies & coffee were very welcoming with the chilly weather outside!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. We appreciate the feedback as we always strive to exceed our guests expectations . We hope that you will choose to stay with us again when your travels return you to the area and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2018

The hotel is nice and the pool is warm. Which makes the amenities of a pool and hot tub, awesome and very useful. Also, the night Manager, T.J, is Awesome!! He's very professional, kind, caring and most importantly, he is AMAZING with CUSTOMER SERVICE. I wish every hotel's staff would have his attitude and work ethic.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Allison W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Drove in from Chicago for a family wake and funeral right after a huge snowstorm had come through, and needed a place to stay - the Hampton Inn was close by, and I was able to book an overnight stay at a discounted rate. The front desk staff were helpful and courteous, the room was comfortable and clean, and I was able to get a good night's sleep after attending the wake and a relaxing shower and hot breakfast before heading out the next morning for the funeral and then back home.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Lori V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

I am so sorry for your loss. I am delighted however we were able to make you feel at home with a hot shower and nice breakfast. Thank you for your kind comments and being our guest.