Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream
US$111
US$143
Residence Inn
Courtyard Chicago Bloomingdale(Bloomingdale)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$76
ExtendedStay
US$94
Fairfield Inn
Comfort Suites Lombard(Lombard)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$78
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewswheaton collegepool and hot tubroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areanorth avewill stay there againwe've stayedoatmealcookiesgreat place to staynice stayfront desk staffconvenient locationlobbypetschicago
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was nice. Stayed there the night before attending a baby shower. I used the e-check in feature since I knew i would be arriving late. Had no issues at check in. The night auditor on Friday night (didn't get his name, young man with longer hair) was very friendly and helped me with my million questions. Room was extremely clean. The only thing I wouldn't suggest is staying on the 6th floor if you don't have a dog. I LOVE that the hotel is pet friendly, but there was a dog barking next door for the first 40 minutes of me being there. That's my own fault as I picked my own room. But other than that, great hotel for the price!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Allison W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your wonderful review! We know your time is valuable and we really appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.
We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your experience here at the Hampton Inn Carol Stream. The team here really does try to make every guests' experience a memorable one.
Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I attended a birthday party for my mother in nearby Glendale Heights. The host's house was full so we stayed in this Hampton Inn down the road a bit. I have never been disappointed in Hilton hotels and this one didn't break that string. I was mostly impressed with the cleanliness. Some hotels just mask odors. This one was fresh. Big difference!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Allison W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. We appreciate the feedback as we always strive to exceed our guests expectations with our facility and service level. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again when your travels return you to the area and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

College baseball trip - nice & close to the field & great accommodations! Staff was very welcoming & delicious breakfast with lots of choices! Loved the oatmeal breakfast bar. The warm cookies & coffee were very welcoming with the chilly weather outside!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. We appreciate the feedback as we always strive to exceed our guests expectations . We hope that you will choose to stay with us again when your travels return you to the area and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

The hotel is nice and the pool is warm. Which makes the amenities of a pool and hot tub, awesome and very useful. Also, the night Manager, T.J, is Awesome!! He's very professional, kind, caring and most importantly, he is AMAZING with CUSTOMER SERVICE. I wish every hotel's staff would have his attitude and work ethic.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Allison W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Drove in from Chicago for a family wake and funeral right after a huge snowstorm had come through, and needed a place to stay - the Hampton Inn was close by, and I was able to book an overnight stay at a discounted rate. The front desk staff were helpful and courteous, the room was comfortable and clean, and I was able to get a good night's sleep after attending the wake and a relaxing shower and hot breakfast before heading out the next morning for the funeral and then back home.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Lori V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

I am so sorry for your loss. I am delighted however we were able to make you feel at home with a hot shower and nice breakfast. Thank you for your kind comments and being our guest.