Lowest prices for your stay
US$59
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Trip.comUS$70
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2021

This Motel 6 activly discriminates against people and should be avoided at all cost. There is are some very nice alternatives in the area. Stay somewhere that won't just force you to go stay somewhere else and keep your money, not offer to make it right in any way shape or form.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 St Louis East - Caseyville, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2021

We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us, and we apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.
Nancy Y.
#Team6

Reviewed October 19, 2020

We stayed here as part of a cross country road trip. We chose Motel 6's across the country because they have a nationwide dog policy that has no weight restriction. Ultimately this was a clean place with a bed. It was definitely not the worst Motel 6 we stayed in during this trip. It was clean, seemed to have decent COVID protocols in place, and didn't have TOO much trash where I took my dog to pee. The worst part was when I took her out in the morning there was a guy hanging out in the lobby for seemingly no reason (not weird during non-pandemic times) with no mask on and he tried to make small talk as I'm taking my dog out and the questions went roughly "what's your name? how old are you? do you have any kids? can I have your number?" Uh. No thanks.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Hyperbemily
Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

Used Expedia to book. The first room they gave me had dog fur all over both double beds, on top of the spreads, on top of pillow cases, & all over the sheets when I pulled the covers back. Whatever housekeeper was assigned to clean that room (220) prior to our arrival completed lied about cleaning it. It’s clear to see that whom ever occupied that room prior to me did bring a dog along. The motel is pet friendly which isn’t a issue but the room was completely trifling, & my daughter is allergic to cats & dogs, so sleeping in a room filled with dog hair everywhere was out of the question. Once I complained to front desk, there was issue, I was offered a different room without me asking. She then gave me room (201). That room was clean however the bottom of the refrigerator had dog hair in it. The ice bowl that you’re supposed to used to fill up from the ice machine looked like someone had eaten Ravioloi out of it. @ this point I didn’t complain to front desk again because I then knew the housekeepers nor their supervisor obviously do their jobs, & I’m sure the next room wouldn’t have been any better‼️ It was NOT worth charging my Capital One credit card $65.37 for. Maybe worth $20. On the upside the front desk agent was very respectful, professional, & courteous upon our check-in. BUT....upon our check out their was a different lady who didn’t even say “Hello”, “good morning”, or even “how was your stay?” I was waiting for her to finish her business on the phone so I could check out & voice my opinion about our stay. But while on the phone she just reached her hand out asking for my room keys & what room I was in. The tattoos all over her hands & everywhere else was very unappealing to the eye also to be SUPPOSEDLY greeting guests. I would not refer this place to anyone I know, nor will I ever return‼️

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 St Louis East - Caseyville, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Hi Traveler,
We are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. We take reports of room cleanliness and comfort very seriously. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.

Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

I’m giving it a two instead of a one because the fixtures and flooring seemed updated. When we walked into the room we were hit with an awful smell. Probably from the unplugged refrigerator. We would of switched rooms but was afraid it wouldn’t do any good and we checked in at midnight. No breakfast. Friendly staff.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Clint,
We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, though it sounds like your stay might not have been as comfortable as you anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us.
Please visit again.

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

The front desk attendant yelled at me, cussed at me, lied, & hung up on me multiple times, then kicked me out & refused to refund my money because he failed to do his job correctly & show me the pet policy like he should have. When I asked to speak with his manager, he lied to his manager & told him I never told him I had a pet & that he had to move 30 people (he'd just told me 2 & then 3 people.) His manager said the attendant would give me the number for corporate & that I could call right there & talk to corporate. He instead gave me a fake number. I had to find it online & call, at which point the attendant called the cops & had me removed from the property for doing what the manager said I could do. Don't stay here.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 St Louis East - Caseyville, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Hi Traveler,

Thank you for providing your feedback. Your experience is definitely not our standard of service. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and would like to discuss your experience further. Please use the Contact Us feature at www.motel6.com to connect with us.