See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 17, 2018

I couldn’t believe it’s the same hotel I had stayed in a year back. It’s completly renovated and has hot breakfast instead of the usual continental one. The check-in person was very polite and gave good suggestions for dinning. At check-in I was even given a goody bag. The room was nice and clean with micro and refrigerator. Will surely return and always stay here when I am in the area.

Room Tip: 2 floors smoke free
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Paresh M
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Walked in the room and the bed looked like it had not been made. Went to the front desk and had the clerk check it. She assured me the sheets were clean...the housekeeper was in training. Called her back to our room. The bathroom floor was filthy. She mopped it. Went to dinner..came back and the AC wasn't working. She did get it running. The only reason we stayed here was because every hotel in the area was full and we needed a place to stay. We should have kept driving!! This place needs a major overhaul.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jan C
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I stay the Sunday night on the weekend of the Eclipse. It was sold out so I had to pay an inflated price for a room to start with. Upon check in which was about 8:30 pm , the attendant at the desk told me that breakfast was served until 9:30 ( there wasn't a sign on the counter). The room was clean and very spacious that is were my compliments end! We went down for breakfast (my son and I) at 9am they where already clearing it out, I went over to the desk and she told me it stops at 9am I started to tell what the clerk the night before said and her exact words were McDonalds is open. I said thanks I see that. we checked out (vowing I will never stay there again) and the clerk didn't want to give a receipt for my stay, I asked for one and she said ok if I really need one. We left!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

ARRIVAL: girl didn't care about job/no explanations, found stained pillows and towels.
DEPARTURE: found a bug crawling on wall by door area, and a bunch more in the stairwell.
OTHER: bad lighting in parking lot, sketchy elevator.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Avoid this place like the plague! My family stopped here on our way through to Branson late at night and this is easily the most disgusting hotel we've ever stayed in. The bathroom is dingy, our mattress was stained, the "clean" towels were gray with dirt stains (they were supposed to be white), the elevator sounds as if it's going to break down on you. What I'm describing is after we got an upgraded room because our original room smelled like spoiled milk had set into the carpet. Just flat out disgusting and filthy place

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family