Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$82
View deal
Expedia.comUS$82
QualityUS$82
Hotels.comUS$82
PricelineUS$82
eDreamsUS$82
FindHotelUS$82
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2021

I stayed at this hotel for one night for a local event. The hotel I had originally booked for my reservation, another Quality Inn a few miles away, was closed for renovations and this was the nearest alternative. Check-in was easy and the gentleman working the desk was friendly.
The negatives:
-One of the card readers on an exterior door was not working, but there are two doors adjacent to each other, and the card reader for the other door was.
-When I entered the room, I found a half-eaten snack stick or maybe a dog treat of some sort on the floor. I don't see how any cleaning staff could have missed it- it was right in the middle of the floor between the bed and the window in the "living area" of the room.
-The refrigerator was not all that cold, so I turned it to its coldest setting to chill some beverages for the next day. Even though the fridge compressor was running nearly constantly, the beverages were barely cooler than room temperature in the morning.
-The light switch near the door was partially blocked by the ironing board hanging on the wall, and it took a few seconds to find it later in the evening.
-The pool was closed and all of the vending machines were removed.
-There was a half-eaten turkey leg in a fast food container in the middle of one of the parking spaces right outside the side door.
-The sleeve with the keycards included the wifi username and password, but it could be unclear to non-technical people just how to connect. You have to choose the "Quality Inn & Suites" wifi network, and then enter the provided username and password on a login screen that pops up. Also, the wifi network has no encryption, so a VPN is almost mandatory.
-The breakfast that's included isn't available until 06:00, and nothing is available prior to that- not even typical "to go" items like fruit or boxed cereal.
-I had to ask for a receipt, none was offered.
The positives:
-The morning manager was very friendly and offered good advice regarding local options for a quick breakfast.

At the end of the day, I expected better of a Quality Inn branded hotel. While not a disaster, this was the worst stay I've had at a Quality Inn based on room and hotel condition. Perhaps the pandemic has led to a decline in hotel quality- this is the first hotel stay I've had in over a year, so maybe my expectations are out of line with the current reality, but I do not plan on staying at this particular Quality Inn again- I'll find a different option nearby.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed November 24, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here recently due to vehicle trouble. Place needs some serious upgrading. Looks outdated. Obviously had water damage. Water lines indicated that. The coat hangers, the bar the hangers were on, the luggage holder all rusty. The coffee maker and iron were in need of cleaning and the ironing board looked old and worn and dirty. The fake headboard looks like it wasn’t wiped down in a while. The curtain holder for the shower was coming out of the walls. Staff a little pushy. And when I checked at 2 am I saw that checkout was 11. Was woken up by morning staff to tell me check out was 11, just in case I wasn’t aware and then actually had staff knock on my door a few minutes before 11 asking if I was staying as checkout was 11. And the coffee area in the lobby had dead bugs on the floor and the coffee itself was dreadful. If all you want is a sleep then stay here. If you expect more then search elsewhere. Will not be returning even if in the area again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2020 via mobile

Upon checking in I asked for an extra blanket, I was given a blanket with a large hole with BLOOD STAINS. The whole room and mattresses wreaked of smoke, to the point where it actually made me nauseous. There was a wedding party staying there and they were so obnoxiously loud and rude, screaming and fighting the whole time, ALL NIGHT. Sounded as a riot was about to break out. Management didn’t care. I also witnessed what I strongly believe to be a drug deal, so that was nice. 10/10 DO NOT RECOMMEND this place if you’re looking for a somewhat clean and friendly environment.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2020 via mobile

This is a warning going out to all who use corporate lodging to pay for their rooms. This property will not give you your points if You use corporate lodging. One would think that have a time where hotels should be happy for everyone that stays there that day would give you your points. Apparently there are some properties which in The Choice hotel system that still do not do this.

So please read and heed and find yourself somewhere else to stay. For example in Collinsville there is a Comfort Inn that will give you your points.
Thanks for looking in.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2020

We stopped here during our Route 66 trip. We had an easy check-in after making a same day reservation. The staff was friendly and the large room was fine. The complimentary breakfast was good and had several items.

Date of stay: June 2019