All reviewshoulihan's restaurantstarbucks coffeeassembly hallgreat hotelresearch parksouth endi highly recommend this hotelshuttle servicecontinental breakfast isin towncomfortable bedsmodern hotelchampaign urbana areafootball stadiumstate farmwedding receptionfront desk staff
Reviewed April 18, 2018

Had an exceptional 3 day stay. Of course it's a great location.... being 10 mins from everything. The service is absolutely top tier. The room was spotless, bed was crazy comfortable...and the cleaning folks did some very cool extra steps of care.

Room Tip: This is a top tier hotel. I suspect every room is a good room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Matt B, Assistant General Manager at I Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Dear daveintheoutdoors,

Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Matt B.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

First, just can't beat the location for a campus visit.
Clean, well-appointed rooms. LOVE the robes!
Enjoyed the breakfast and brunch at Houlihan's.
Always plenty of staff available to answer questions and provide guidance.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Linda D,

Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Matt B.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

This is the only place I will stay when in Champaign-Urbana. IT is ideally located. The hotel is exceptionally clean, the rooms are spacious, beds and pillows extremely comfortable, and the sheets very soft. Also very quiet. The staff is second to none. Every single staff member is personable and eager to help to make your stay perfect. Small work-out facility on the first floor. Complimentary water bottles always available. Houlihans is attached to the Hotel and that is where you receive a complimentary breakfast. Very good. Staff at restaurant also excellent. Parking never a problem. Outstanding hotel!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Matt B, Assistant General Manager at I Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Eve T,

Thank you for your kind review! We are delighted to be the only place you stay when you visit the Champaign-Urbana area! Thank you for mentioning our amenities and our great staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Matt

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 days. A very spacious room and absolutely neat and well maintained. Very calm and beautiful spot to just relax. Reception people are so nice and they were helpful for my needs. I eould definitely visit again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Matt B, Assistant General Manager at I Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to your next visit to the Champaign-Urbana area!

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely phenomenal. I cannot say enough great things about it! Easy to find, plenty of parking, and the rooms are very very clean. The onsite restaurant is very yummy and they serve Starbucks coffee at their onsite cafe. Every single staff member I encountered was extremely pleasant. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area! Well done, I Hotel!

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to your next stay with us!