“Chicago DIne-Around very family friendly”

Chicago Dine-Around
Ranked #6 of 61 Food & Drink in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Chicago Dine-Around specializes in unique and interactive dining experiences for corporate and private events. We offer Progressive Dining Tours, where guests travel in a stylish coach bus to the first restaurant for hors d'oeuvres, the second restaurant for the main course, and the third restaurant for dessert. Enjoy Chicago's renowned cuisine while you interact with different colleagues at each restaurant and learn about Chicago along the way. Chicago Dine-Around also offers Interactive Culinary Experiences, Dinner and a Show, and Architectural Dining Cruises. Our events are ideal for meetings, networking, team-building, client appreciation, holiday parties and all types of corporate and private events.
Reviewed 16 August 2011

My family and I were attending a family reunion in Chicago. I have a teenage son (13 years of age) with Autism. I called ahead and spoke with Brandon and he set up a meal my son enjoyed! Very customer service oriented and we appreciate that he took the extra steps in making the evening more enjoyable for the whole family! Oh! and the food (and wine) was good too!!!!

1  Thank MBerman_54
There are newer reviews for Chicago Dine-Around

Reviewed 15 August 2011

Chicago Dine-Around is awesome! I planned a combined bachelor/bachelorette party progressive dinner tour with them and it was a blast! The staff is easy to work with and very customer service oriented. The restaurants we went to were delicious and gave a great taste of Chicago dining. Plus...it was such a good deal for all the fantastic food we got! Everyone in my party had a wonderful time and plans to spread the word about this great company! Thanks Chicago Dine-Around for a perfect event!! :)

Reviewed 9 August 2011

I hosted a bachelorette party that included many out-of-towners. The dine-around tour was the kick off to the night's festivities. Everyone enjoyed every moment. Our driver and guide were so kind and truly the life of the party. The guide cracked jokes with us and offered to take pictures repeatedly. The staff are extremely courteous and organized. My emails were always answered in a timely manner. My friends and I will definitely embark on another one of these delicious adventures again!

Reviewed 9 August 2011

To say that everybody in the group enjoyed Chicago Dine Around is an understatement. Going to three restaurants without the hassle of finding a parking space or hailing a cab in downtown Chicago was a treat in itself. The satisfaction was raised to another level when our appetites were stirred with Hors D;oeuvres at Quartino, an urban Italian restaurant. The anticipation for the main meal was fulfilled by top dishes at Pegasus, a Greek Mediterranean place located in the Greek Town neighborhood of the West Loop. The last stop was the 'cherry' of the event - dessert at Ai, an Asian-Fusion restaurant with a trendy ambience. Our experience with these three restaurants was further enhanced through our amiable tour guide - Brandon. Unlike other city tours, Brandon gave us an insight on what Chicago really is through anecdotes, urban legends,and important dates that define Chicago. The upbeat music on the coach provided an added 'Chicago atmosphere'. CDA also made sure that out coach ride from our office (Hoffman Estates to Chicago) and return trip was safe and pleasant by giving us a friendly and careful driver.
As the lead for the Chicago Trip for our group, I highly recommend Chicago Dine Around. Brandon is easy to deal with and you will surely get more for your buck.

Reviewed 5 August 2011

We took the Chicago Dine-Around dining tour for our first time and it really exceeded our expectations. We were looking for a unique experience that allowed us to get to meet other people and see the sights that the city has to offer. And GREAT food! -- the food and restaurants were OUTSTANDING. It was a friend's birthday in our group and Kim (our tour guide for the evening) made it extra special. I would definately recommend this tour to other people celebrating or just looking for a unique night out in Chicago. THANKS DINE-AROUND!

Been to Chicago Dine-Around? Share your experiences!