4,013 results
All reviews select guest michigan avenue great location the american girl package the magnificent mile apple store wet bar corner suite sitting room turn down service living area third floor mag mile flat screen bell staff each morning room service
Reviewed December 19, 2015

It was a great hotel for a quick business trip. In the centre of town, friendly staff, amazing rooms. The perfect choice! This would be the first choice for me and my colleagues if we visit again. I think it would be a good choice for a holiday hotel as well.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kelly V
Reviewed December 19, 2015

Great location, right off of Michigan Ave on Mag Mile. The service is great, the staff are polite and helpful. The rooms are very large, almost like a junior suite, and the bed was very comfortable, and there was even a fire place in my room. Downsides: The rooms are little outdated and in need of renovation. The shower tubs are old and when I opened the water rust came out. The carpets are this dark bile colored green and the walls are an ugly shade between caramel and brown. Oh, and the wifi is NOT free.

Overall great location and a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher level room with city views.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank milads84
Reviewed December 19, 2015

Great location near all the attractions easy check in online and check out staff was very helpful would stay here again in the heart of mag mile close to shopping attractions resturants and the Hancock building lights up and down mag mile loved the location

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank V676DBlindab
Reviewed December 19, 2015

We've been coming to this hotel every year now just before Christmas for the last 4 or 5 years and it's the best hotel with the best staff we've ever stayed at. The hotel is everything you look for when looking for a place to stay, and the staff, in our case, and I'm sure for others as well, seem to good to be true, but they're the real thing---the best of the best. I feel I get real value for my money spent---I can't say enough good about this place and it's people--

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven D
Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

More than I expected. Great location. Superb service. Fun bar and excellent restaurant.

Across the street from Michigan Avenue shops and restaurants.

My room was modern and clean.

Easy to get a taxi outside.

Bartenders and servers very friendly.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business