All reviews hotel complex park and fly front desk free shuttle room was clean platinum member my home away from home on site restaurant restaurants within walking distance rooms are great the entire staff pleasant stay next morning one night stay housekeeping staff would stay here again esmeralda
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

All I can say is awesome to the front desks like Danielle, Grace, Courtney, Hannah, Andre, Juwan,Ana all have bent over backwards to make it a great stay. Even the housekeeping Tawanda,Eva,and Maria. I always ask for the 5th floor just so I get the best service. Thanks again for all there hard work.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us, and thank you for acknowledging our great team here on property! Our staff takes great pride in serving our guests, and I will be sure to pass along your praise. We look forward to welcoming you back again for another wonderful experience!

Reviewed June 22, 2017

I stay at this hotel once a year and it is always a reliable choice for top notch customer service, comfortable rooms, and good food. The hotel is on the shuttle route from Midway Airport, and the shuttle bus is consistent and convenient. I never hear any airport noise from planes or noise from other guests. Front desk personnel are professional and knowledgeable, and the Internet service works well.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

rjmlem, Thank you for sharing details from your recent stay at our hotel. We really appreciate the five star rating and are so glad to read of your wonderful experience. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again next year!

Reviewed June 17, 2017

This is not your typical Holiday Inn. It has nice rooms, comfy beds, very clean and a great bar/restaurant next to lobby. They have a hotel shuttle and the staff are pleasant, helpful and professional!! Plus, being so close to Midway it is also very quite and safe!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Nancy, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We're so happy to know it was a great hotel experience for you! We enjoyed your visit and welcome you back whenever you are in the Chicago Midway area again.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

My son and I traveled into Chicago so he could catch a flight to Saint Petersburg,Russia to study abroad. We booked a suite for the night and I was pleasantly surprised by how clean the rooms were. Also,it was incredibly quiet which made for a great night's sleep. However,I will mention upon checking in the front desk cleark was extremely rude to not only us, but, also the guests waiting in line, which didn't really matter except it made the hotel look a tad bit trashy. The desk clerk that was working the next morning was lovely! Other than that we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank crgirl319

crgirl319, Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. Although I am disappointed to hear that you had a poor interaction with a member of our staff, I am pleased to know we exceeded your expectations regarding cleanliness and that the rest of our staff provided exceptional service. I have shared your notes with my team to address opportunities. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Very clean hotel. Big comfy bed and power shower. All good breakfast in the morning. All good thank you I will stay here next time when I am in the area. This hotel is so convenient for the airport.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

David, Thank you for taking the time review your recent stay. We're so happy to know it was a great hotel experience for you! We enjoyed your visit and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.