All reviews park and fly front desk orange line room was clean other hotels nice indoor pool free shuttle hotel staff comfortable stay one night stay business traveler a great stay easy access walmart downtown microwave gym
Reviewed August 17, 2017

I had an amazing stay. The hotel is kept very well and the entire staff is friendly and professional. Danielle at the front desk, greeted me with a welcoming smile and was extremely helpful with finding the best pizza in town. Thank you so much! Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: odd number rooms are a little more quiet than the even number rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Trevor, Thank you for sharing details from your recent stay at our hotel. We really appreciate the five star rating and are so glad to read of your wonderful experience! We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on our way in to Chicago. It is very close to midway airport and about a 45 minute drive to downtown. Hotel room was clean and staff are friendly. We left some items at home and Wal Mart is close to the hotel. Overall great stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

lauralam, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We really appreciate your comments regarding our cleanly accommodations and wonderful staff! It's been a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to welcome you back on future visits to the area.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Stayed at this hotel for one night to go to a White Sox game. We arrived about an hour before check in. We knew we were early but thought we would see if our room was ready, but it wasn't. The lady at the front desk gave us a parking pass and took my cell number to call me when the room was ready. We decided to eat lunch at Coaches in the hotel lobby while we waited. The restaurant seemed to be understaffed for the 30+ customers as I only ever saw the bartender, who was waiting all of the tables, and one other worker who was bringing the food out. However, the food was very good (I had a cheeseburger). While we were still eating, the front desk called saying our room was ready and it was very clean and comfortable. I was somewhat concerned about the noise level in the room due to the proximity to the airport, but it wasn't an issue at all.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie K
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Jamie, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. We're pleased to know you enjoyed your overall visit, and we hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I stay a lot here. The employees are awesome and remember my name.

They are accommodating and seem happy to go the extra mile. Location is not the most awesome bit it's very close to airport and convenient.

I think Holiday Inn Restaurants have solid fare and this one is no exception. I solidly recommend this hotel especially if you have close to the airport needs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

wajapop, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. We're pleased to know you enjoyed your overall visit, and we hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

All I can say is awesome to the front desks like Danielle, Grace, Courtney, Hannah, Andre, Juwan,Ana all have bent over backwards to make it a great stay. Even the housekeeping Tawanda,Eva,and Maria. I always ask for the 5th floor just so I get the best service. Thanks again for all there hard work.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us, and thank you for acknowledging our great team here on property! Our staff takes great pride in serving our guests, and I will be sure to pass along your praise. We look forward to welcoming you back again for another wonderful experience!