All reviews hotel complex front desk park and fly room was clean free shuttle on site restaurant rooms are great home away from home next morning one night stay pleasant stay would stay here again the entire staff mdw walmart ihg gm
Reviewed February 11, 2018

After the MDW airport closed today my crew ended up at the HI. The manager, Grace, handled 35 crew members plus other guests with humor and efficiency. Courtney came in to give her a hand and also exemplified excellent customer service. These ladies deserve a medal for what they managed today!! Thanks, ladies, your professionalism and warmth were appreciated and did not go unnoticed.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HIMidwayGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel! Grace and Courtney are 2 exceptional associates and handled a difficult situation with a smile and helpful attitude. They are true ambassadors of hospitality. We truly appreciate your comments and we will certainly be recognizing Grace and Courtney's actions the night Midway Airport "closed" down.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

I love this hotel......very close to MDW airport. Free shuttle to MDW airport.
Grace and Courtney at the front desk are Outstanding!!!!!!!
2 of the sweetest, kind, most courteous employees I've ever met at a hotel.
If I owned a company , I would hire them, clone them.....and then hire all the clones.
Grace and Courtney are true assets to this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Aspenshark
HIMidwayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Aspenshark,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I will absolutely be recognizing Grace and Courtney for their impact they had on your stay. We truly hope to have you back at our property the next time you are visiting Midway.

Regards,

Dan Harwood
GM

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay! Staff is always friendly and helpful. Rooms are quiet even though it is close to the airport. Nice size and comfortable as well.
Shuttle to airport only takes a few minutes. Eats are good as well.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

airzero, We're happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel! Thank you for the 5 star review. We'd love to welcome you back again!

Reviewed November 1, 2017

I wanted to write a review to say Thank You Courtney!! Her customer service and hospitality is absolutely Amazing! The Hotel and rooms are emaculately clean and beautiful. I am so Glad I decided to stay here. Holiday Inn you have won over a new customer because of your fantastic employees.

Room tip: All rooms will be great here
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Shawn, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us, and thank you for acknowledging our team here on property! Our staff takes great pride in providing our guests with an excellent experience, and I will be sure to let Courtney know that she positively impacted your visit. We would love to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Night auditor Jesus, was very helpful, Answered all my questions With patience and concern .Made holiday inn visit great .Would definitely visit this location again.Need it to know about some activities why I was in town for only a few days .And I got some great ideas which occupy most of the time of the trip .

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Shalimar, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We're so happy to know it was a great hotel experience for you! We enjoyed your visit and welcome you back whenever you are in the Chicago Midway area again.