All reviews park and fly front desk room was clean other hotels nice indoor pool free shuttle hotel staff comfortable stay one night stay a great stay easy access walmart microwave gym fi proximity uber
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Hotel staffs were very friendly, we were always greeted. Our room was spacious and clean. The only disadvantage was breakfast wasn’t included and the 30 minutes to 1 hour drive to downtown Chicago because of traffic.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I spend an average of 2 nights per month at this hotel. My server tonight at the bar was Miss Gaby, who is always fantastic! I have been staying at this Holiday Inn since it first opened for business and have always enjoyed my stays.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I stay here for business several times a month. Everyone who works here is super friendly and helpful. The food and service in Coaches restaurant is consistently great. Gaby the bartender is always friendly and fun and just enjoyable to talk to. Thank you to everyone for always making my stay enjoyable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed May 29, 2018

We stayed here for one night prior to an early morning flight out of Midday. We used the stay and park option. The price was clear and the extended park was included in the price upfront. I found some of the other hotels in the area treated the charge as an add on and the final rate wasn't clear. Not the case here. Check in was easy and parking was well lit and in the actual hotel lot. The shuttle was quick, and in the morning when we needed to leave the manager made a special call to get us the shuttle in between pick up times. There are a couple of shuttles so we were able to have one of them stop instead of waiting. Nice customer service. Came back to an easy shuttle ride and no problems with our car. Would recommend this option for early morning flights, as the parking was not expensive and being onsite lowered the stress of travel to the airport in the early morning hours. Room was typical Holiday Inn and was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Noise from airport was not bad, considering location this was nice surprise.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kcWI
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night and had a great stay! My room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The hotel offers free wi-fi and is also super close to Midway Airport. There is plenty of free parking as well! I'd recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area, thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018