“Great food and atmosphere!”

The Lounge-JW Marriott Chicago
Reserve with OpenTable
The Lounge-JW Marriott Chicago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #685 of 10,734 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Description: The Lobby Lounge serves the only finest crafted cocktails. Service and excellence are the cornerstone where everything is handmade, including the ginger beer, syrups, tinctures, and most all mixers. The beverages are second to none! Breakfast (carry out), lunch, and dinner are all served in a comfortable yet luxurious setting.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We didn’t feel like going out when we arrived in Chicago so we headed to the Lounge. I’m so glad we did! We tried nearly every shareable appetizer and loved them all. It was so nice to have so many fun choices and to visit while we ate. The service was fantastic! We came back the next day for a business lunch meeting. Also amazing.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

My mom, sister, and I usually do a high tea around Christmas and this year we decided to try somewhere new. We were seated right by the fireplace which was nice. Martin, our server was amazing. Very attentive and explained the teas and foods very well. The foods provided were delicious and unique. In addition, I called ahead to make sure there were gluten free options for my sister and they accommodated wonderfully. Some restaurants will remove any food that has gluten in it which does not allow her to get the full experience. The JW Marriott provided all of their foods with gluten free alternatives. At the end, they gave us a parting gift with cookies as well and macaroons for my sister. This high tea gets a 10/10 from me and I will definitely be back and recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in while we were waiting for our room to be ready - we had $10 credit, so thought we’d try it - and glad we did. My husband had a burger - wow - he loved it. I had the avocado toast which was amazing - I’d ask for less arugula next time, but the flavor was superb. Ask for the tator tots as your side - Melissa B stopped by (checking in on guests) and told us that. In addition, Melissa helped us with questions about the city as we ‘talked’ with her as we waited. Definitely going above and beyond. Food - great. Service - AMAZING!!!!

1  Thank Papiomary
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the JW Marriott over Labor Day weekend. We visited The Lounge several times during our stay for appetizers and dessert. It was a nice hotel bar, with a modern look, good service and good food.

2  Thank brownwells
Reviewed June 22, 2017

Pretty much made "friends" with the staff here.
Amazing service. Extremely friendly. Made you feel welcome.
Feel staff here would have done anything for you.

3  Thank Paul_Anthony_Ct